25: Alias

_____________________

It's been two days after the sports festival for the first years and during those break days, Kirishima spent most of his time in the 'Sorcerer Household' and getting along with everyone there. Nanami and Satoru had to leave for Tokyo so Kirishima didn't see them during his second visit.

During those days, he learned quite alot about the familyㅡ and most especially Yuju who's apparently a master with uno, shogi, chess and other board games that require strategic thinking. He even found out that she plays the violin, has a green thumb and that the vanillla scented candles found all over the house were all hers bought with the money she earns as a jujutsu sorcererㅡ though that didn't mean she didn't use Satoru's credit card as well. She's even the one in charge of the household depite being the youngest and is the one who cleans and cooks around the house, saying how she doesn't like maids or butlers or other people doing the work for her.... definetely like a mom or wife.

Kirishima even gave her a bear hoodie-scarf that he owned as an emotional support item. He was a bit conscious of giving her the simple piece of clothing but he was quick to learn from Yuji that Yuju actually has a thing with scarfs and other clothings that she can hide her face in. So when Yuju wore it over her Yukata right after he gave it to her, it made him smile.

Nothing special really happened between Kirishima and Yuju during those days and just kept casual with each other, though there would be some occassions of a bit of flirting and touching from Yuju. The girl wasn't scared of showing some affection to the person she has a tiny crush on though how Kirishima truly feels for her or if he even shares that same feeling for Yuju is still unknown. At least for now, they're staying as friends.

"Itadori."

Hearing her name being called out, Yuju turns around to immediately be faced with her two-tone haired classmate, a sullen and guilty look on his face as he stares back at her brown orbs with his heterochrimatic ones. Even after their two day break, the incident at the sports festival didn't leave his mind even as he slept.

"Todoroki." Yuju nods in awknoedgement before snuggling half of her face behind the thick and fluffy scarf she was wearing and, for the first time, her hair was neatly left down, showing just how straight and long her hair actually isㅡ which was reaching her waist. She even wore a black hoodie that she borrowed from Yuji which covered her entire uniform including the skirt.

It was a rainy day which Yuju loved, the smell of petrichor in the air weirdly gave her a nortalgic feeling as she looks at the grey sky over her clear and transparent umbrella. Unlike other people, she loves the rain and finds comfort in them. The smell, sounds of randrops... it makes her calm. It was probably the only cold day she could stand.