14: Survival Of The Fittest

____________________

There was a ruckus with the students about someone being trapped under the robots, some even questioning if people are going to die. Yuju was tempted to roll her eyes. 'It's a school, UA won't let anyone die.' She mentally explained as if they could hear her.

She ignored the worried students and began climbing and parkouring on the frozen robot to get around. She stops in her tracks when she notices a specific area in front of her began to shake and crack until Kirishima got out, "I'M ALIVE!!!"

It was understandable that she was quite suprised. She merely smiled at the redhead in front of her and lightly pat his head, "Good to know you aren't dead." She said with a smile, to which Kirishima chuckled in response.

Yuju began to run ahead and leaving Kirishima baffled that she had left him that easily, he became even more baffled when a student from class 1-B came out from under the robot the same way as him with his iron quirk. Yuju ignored them and jumped down the ice-covered robot before starting to run and dodge the other ones that are still in commission. It proved to be suprisingly easy.

"CLASS 1-A'S KATSUKI BAKUGOU WENT OVER THE OBSTABLE! CLEAVAHHH!!!!"

What Present Mic said through the speakers made Yuju look up, landing her eyes on not only Bakugou's figure on top of a robot but Sero and Tokoyami's as well. She clicked her tongue and shook her head, her quirk is plain and simple unlike theirs so she'll have to stay on the ground for the most part. She can't just randomly fling herself around.

Continuing to run and dodge robots, Yuju eventually caught up to Midoriya who was doing the same. Waving at him and mildly smirking at his shocked expression, she was quick to overrun him. Getting past the other robots were easy as well thanks to Yaoyorozu taking most of them down with a cannon that she created with her quirk. She mentally thanked her.

"For those of you who thought the first obstacle was easy... Let's see about how you feel about the second one!"

Finally getting way past the robots, Yuju made it to the second obstacle, it was a tighrope connecting to multiple small 'islands'. It's obvious that not everyone can get past this and only so little can.

"If you fall, you're out! If you don't wanna fall, then crawl! It's the fall!!!"

"When did they build this stage?!" Uraraka, standing beside Yuju, questioned to no one in particular.

The pinkette takes a quick glance at the brunette before letting out a sigh and placing her hands on her hips. "It's UA, what would you expect?" She answered without facing the girl, watching as Tsuyu takes a step forward and jumped on a rope with ease thanks to her frog quirk. "I don't doubt one bit that they'd be able to build dorm houses for all classes and year levels in the future."