Ch. 36 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Think it's been long enough?"

"Yes!"

They turn around to look at Liam who has been chained to a tree the whole time they've been there. "Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here." Stiles says making Liam roll his eyes, "All right, you're two years older than me, and I'm fine. Just let me go." Liam said and they sighed before walking over to him.

"It's not that we don't trust you-" Scott said as he pulled out the keys, "It's that I don't trust you." Stiles interjected making Odette lightly elbow his side. "But after that last full moon." Scott said making Liam sigh, "It was one slip-up!" He defended making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"Slip-up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills??? Naked???" Stiles said exasperatedly making Odette look at Liam weird, "Yeah, why were you naked?" She asked and he looked down sheepishly. "It was really hot out that night, okay? Let me go!"

"You sure you're okay?

"It won't happen again."

"You're in complete and total control."

"Yeah. Complete and total."

A few minutes later they were all in the jeep driving down the road. Scott and Stiles sat in the front while Odette and Liam sat in the back, him leaning in between the front seats. "Is it a party?" Liam asked, "It's not a party." Stiles answered slightly annoyed.

"Then what's at midnight?"

"Your bedtime." Stiles said making Liam roll his eyes while Odette chuckled, "Why aren't the girls going?" Liam asked making Odette frown and look up at him. "Since when did I become a man?" She asked but they ignored her. "They're meeting us there, okay? And just stop asking questions, all right? It's a senior thing. You'll know when you're a senior."

"You guys having trouble with your phones?" Scott asked and Odette sighed and glanced down at her phone, "Yeah, none of my texts are going through." She said and almost right after the engine started spluttering before stopping. "You out of gas?" Liam asked and Stiles shook his head, "No, it's electrical. Probably the alternator again." Stiles said before him and Scott got out, Odette following behind them.

Stiles pulled up the hood of the jeep making both Scott and Odette's eyes widen at the amount of duct tape. "Whoa, that's a lot of duct tape." Scott said making Stiles give him an exasperated look, "Kidding. We'll fix it." Scott said while Odette pursed her lips slightly.

"It is kind of an unhealthy amount of duct tape." She mumbled and Stiles shot her a look, "Babe." He said making her smile at him. "But it makes the jeep a lot more special." She said and kissed his cheek and he sighed softly, "I know. It's just the last night of summer, you know? So, I wanted to make sure everyone was there tonight."

"We'll make it. You got any tools?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded, "Yeah..." Stiles said before holding up a thing of duct tape making Odette sigh softly. "It's a  miracle this jeep isn't in pieces yet." Odette said making Stiles look at her offended, "Can you stop hating on my jeep?"

"I love the jeep. I don't love when it breaks down on us." She said and Stiles was about it say something but Liam called out to them. "Guys!" He said making them glance towards his direction, "Yeah, give us a second, please." Stiles called out.