Lemon🍋

-As promised-
This is my first time writing something like this and....I'm already sorry...BTW this happened after the wedding(How Reo was created) If your wondering where the girls are,they were at Natsu's house,having a sleepover.

~Y/N's POV~
I laid down on the bed,It was a no work day so me and DaiDai are both home and the girls are having fun with their friends.

After a few minutes,I got bored,I decided I wanted to take a walk in the outside so I took off my shirt and shorts to change but the door opened while I was putting on one of Daichi's shirts,I still haven't put on my pants and I turn around to see my husband by the door,in a shade of red.

"DaiDai? Are you okay?" I asked him as I let out a chuckle and he suddenly kissed me roughly,We parted our lips to catch our breath.
"Daichi..." I said under my breath and he smirked at me,I turned around and reached for a pair of shorts but before I could pick them up,I felt his lips on my neck,giving it butterfly kisses,I turn back around.

"Are you alright?" I asked him with a chuckle and he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, "Your Tasty...." he whispered in my ear and I turned red "H-Hey!" I said lightly hitting him,he chuckled and he started to suck and lick my neck,I tried to not make a sound to turn him on more but I failed and I let out a soft moan.

"Y/N~" he said seductively and he sat on the bed,pulling me to his lap,he smirked at me and moved his hips abit,grinding onto my womanhood,I could feel his member through my underwear and his pants....I hugged him as his hands wandered under the large shirt.

He picked up the pace,I let out moans as I grabbed his shirt and but my lip,he squeezed my thighs and I let out a soft moan,he suddenly flipped me to the bed and pinned me onto it.He slid his hands under the shirt and started to tug on my bra. He took off my shirt,leaving me in my underwear,he then proceeded to unhook my bra and took it off while he held both my arms above my head with one hand,He licked my sensitive buds and I arched my back a bit from the sensation,he then took off my panties.

"Naughty Little Arrow~Your Wet...." he said and started to rub his fingers onto my entrance,I felt something warm on it,Daichi started licking it,his tongue wandered around my entrance while his hand cupped my breast and the other played with my sensitive buds.

"Daichi...I'm gonna cum...." I said breathlessly and he stopped,I squirmed abit from the sudden lack of warmth,Daichi then started to undress and got on top of me,his well built body close to mine,he flipped me to my stomach "Be good...." he said as he grabbed my butt and elevated it to his area, "Name...." He said while rubbing his member on my entrance in a teasing manner "Daichi...." I said and he inserted his member,making me moan louder "Hold Still,It's not all inside yet..." he said as he placed his hands around my waist.

"Daichi...It's too much...Ahh!" I said,only to be cut off by the sudden intrusion in my entrance "Your tight...Y/N..." he groaned out while I let out moans of pleasure as he moved around.

After a few rounds,he kept going.
"Ahh~Dai...Dai....I can't anymore..." I said and he flipped my body again,facing him "One more Princess..." he said and he picked up the pace and thrusted faster,our skin slapped on each other as our moans and groans filled the room "I'm cumming!" He said "I am too!" I said and the movement became sloppier,
"Ahhh~"
He released inside me and the warmth filled me as we breathed heavily and sighed out,he laid beside me,hugging me close to him.

"Your too rough...I can't feel my legs...." I mumbled and he ran his fingers through my hair before kissing my forehead
"Sorry Love...Your addicting..." he said as he hugged me closer.
.
.
.
.
Weeks later,I found out I was pregnant and Daichi almost died(again)out of happiness.
We found out it was a baby boy after a few months,The girls were so excited and so were we.The next months passed by and I gave birth to a little baby boy,we named him Reo.

"Let's have another one~" Daichi whispered into my ear and I turned red
"Maybe...." I said and he kissed my forehead and gave me a smile.
.
.
.
.
.

-Author-Chan needs Holy Water-

Word Count:832