Chapter10: Friends with Ushijima!?

~Y/N's POV ~
I arrived at Shiratorizawa and the Coach said to put my other things at the Gym, I did as I was told,I took my Archery Outfit and changed in the nearby Girl's Washroom and I came back to my school uniform in my bag but as I was heading out I saw a Volleyball coming towards me, My reflexes acted up and I received the ball with ease.

"Oi! Watch it!" I yelled "Fairy-Chan?" A familiar deep voice called me "Ushi?" I swiftly shifted my gaze to the other side of the court "Fairy-Chan!What are you doing here?" Ushijima asked me "I have Archery in 30 Minutes! I'm guessing this is your team?" I said as I walked up to him, the net between us, "It's nice to see you again..." Ushijima said as I shaked his hand "Likewise Ushi-kun" I smirked at him "How about Putting your Volleyball Skills to use while you wait for your archery competition starts?" He asked me and my smirk became wider "Your On.Ushi-kun~" He nodded and turned to his team.

"Everyone this is Y/N L/N, The Princess of the Arrow, She's gonna try and stop our attacks" Ushijima introduced me and I just waved "Isn't she younger than you Ushijima-Senpai?" A Blonde-ish boy said, "Oh, Pardon my Height but I'm a Third Year." I said "S-sorry for jumping into conclusions!" He bowed and I just gestured at him that it was okay, "Now Ushi-kun~ Let's Play."

"DONT! It's Out!" I yelled and with that everybody froze as the ball hit the Gym Floor, Outside the line "How did you know it was gonna be out?" Tendou asked me, "Because Ushi-kun's posture and angle gave him off~" I said smirking while placing my hands on my hips as I starred at Ushijima's Olive eyes,

-BAM-
Ushijima Spiked but only to be received by me.
-POM-

The receive went perfectly to the Setter and I ran up and jumped

-BAM!-
I spiked the ball and no one on Ushijima's team received it.

-BAM-
Ushijima Spiked again but this this I didn't wanna receive it

-BOM-
I Blocked him~

"Wakatoshi-Kun~ I told you I'll take you down anytime~" I said as I smirked at him while crossing my arms.

"Fairy-Chan..." Ushijima' said as he held out his hand "I need to work on my angle and posture,Your too good...Why don't you play Volleyball instead of archery?" He said as I shook his hand and just Smirked, "We Both know....MY STAMINA IS AN ISSUE. Ushi-kun~" I said as I turned away and went to my bag "Thank you for the game Ushi-kun!" I said as I took off my oversized shirt to reveal a white top, I grabbed my denim jacket and walked to the Gym doors "See you later Ushi!" I said as I put on my Denim Jacket and grabbed my bow and arrows and run to the Archery Field.

 Ushi-kun~" I said as I turned away and went to my bag "Thank you for the game Ushi-kun!" I said as I took off my oversized shirt to reveal a white top, I grabbed my denim jacket and walked to the Gym doors "See you later Ushi!" I said as I put on...

(I don't own the picture)

~Third person POV~

As the girl went out of sight,the Volleyball players were debating if they just saw an Angel or a Non-Human Being,She was able to stop Ushijima's attacks and her Serves and Spikes were much more powerful,accurate and unpredictable and her Sets were on point.

"Wakatoshi,Who was that?"Asked the Coach "Y/N L/N,Third Year, Professional Archer..." Ushijima answered as the coach was taken back by the fact that the little girl wasn't even playing in a Volleyball Team but she was better than any other player inside the Gym, "She isn't a Volleyball Player?" The coach asked again "She doesn't play but she's really good at it, She's one of the best Archers Worldwide" The Ace stated "Since you played your butts off against a little girl,you can go watch her on her own field of choice, She gave you time, you should go to the Archery Field and watch her, You can learn a thing or two from that girl..." The coach said while walking away, Shocking the whole team, How often does the coach let them off? They all rushed out the Gym and headed straight to the Archery Field to watch The Little Girl.

"Princess of the Arrow, Y/N L/N!"
The announcer spoke as the little girl came into the field, She didn't show any emotion, 10 targets 3 Normal Targets, 5 Moving Targets, Two Apples and a Water Bottle, There were still 2 Arrows on the middle of the two normal targets but she just pierced them like they were nothing, The next targets were fast but all of them were a Perfect Hit.

"Amazing Talent! The Princess has made her Shot!"

The crowd broke into a loud applause and screams, It was break time for the school and they were watching the Archery Match, The girl who showed no emotion when she entered the field was now waving and smiling sweetly as she went back out, After a few minutes later the Winner was decided

"The Champion is......
The One and Only Princess of the Arrow! The most precious gem of the archery world! Y/N L/N!"

The little girl was awarded by a golden medal, a trophy and a bouquet of flowers.
The little girl soon changed back into her uniform and bid the others good bye and left to go back to her school, A medal on her Neck, Trophy in her hands and a Bouquet of flowers on her lap while her unoccupied hand holds the ends of the Stems.

She's incredible.

Word Count: 950