Chapter19: Little Trouble

~Daichi's POV~
It's already 4:00 PM and Y/N isn't back yet, She went to the company she works for, The two kids were with the managers while we practiced.

After a few minutes Yachi,Yukie,Kaori,Kiyoko came in the Gym "Have you seen the girls?" Kaori asked and we all shook our heads.

"Daddy!!" Two voices yelled and I bolted out the Gym and ran into the nearby hall, I saw a guy holding Aiko's wrist and Nika was trying to pull her away, "Aiko!Nika!" Kiyoko screamed "Let Them Go!" I yelled but the guy pulled both the girls and threatened them with a knife

"D-Daddy....I'm scared...." Nika cried "Dont worry...I'll find a way...." I said and Aiko stepped on the man's foot and he let the girls do but Both of them got a scratch on their arms and they ran to me and I hugged them "Give them back!" The man said and ran towards us but suddenly he was pinned to the wall by an arrow and another arrow came and it pierced through his arm that was holding a knife and it dropped on the ground "Dont come near my family." Y/N's monotone voice echoed through the halls and the man laughed "And what's a little girl like you gonna do?" He said and with that Y/N took off the arrow that pinned him to the wall and handcuffed him "This." She said and she was holding the old volleyball we played with when we were younger.

"Oi! Suga! Set for me will you?" She said giving the ball to Suga and dragging the man and heading into the gym and we followed.

"I've been looking for a new target for sometime now~" She said as placed the man on the other side of the court "Suga-San~" she cooed out and Suga nodded, "Iwa-kun~ please toss the ball to Suga~"  She said and it sent chills up everyone's back, Iwazumi tossed the ball to Suga and he setted it towards Y/N and it him square in the face with a large Bam that echoed through the Gym, The man groaned "Oh,Stop being Overdramatic! That wasn't even half my Stamina~" she picked up another ball and threw it to Iwazumi "I'll show you what would've happened if I didn't hold back my anger~"she said and looked at Suga and Iwazumi and nodded, Iwazumi tossed it,Suga set it and Y/N spiked it beside the man's head but this time she was angry.

-BOOM-
The ball did not bounce up,It was Flat on the ground "Be thankful it wasn't your head." She said and she looked at the Gym door and there was a Man in a black suit "Take him away." She waved the man off and he did as he was told and Y/N walked towards me and the two girls who were still bleeding and trembling "Aiko,Nika....It's okay...." she said as she crouched down and the two girls turned to her and hugged her while crying "What do you want Mommy to do for you to stop crying?" She asked "Song..."

Wait....Y/N can Sing!?

"Okay..." She said and another man in a black suit came in and gave her a First Aid Kit, She took it and sat on the floor with the kids and started to Bandage their arms and she started to sing..... and how come I never knew or heard her sing!? This is beautiful.....

There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes
In a happy home, I was a king/queen I had a golden throne
Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall
I hear the sounds from the places where I was born
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
She packed up the Kit and stood up,She swayed,Spun around and threw the kids in the air and catching them...

There was a time, I met a guy/girl of a different kind
We ruled the world,
Thought I'll never lose her out of sight
We were so young
I think of her now and then
I still hear the songs, reminding me of a friend
Up on the hill across the blue lake
That's where I had my first heart break
I still remember how it all changed
My father said
She placed the kids down and Hugged them while cradling them

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry child
See heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry, don't you worry now, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, yeah

She sang as she bandaged their arms, Everyone including me was in a trance....Her voice was enchanting....After bandaging the kids she lifted them up and spun them around while singing, She putted them down and hugged them,it seems like they both fell asleep in her warm embrace and beautiful voice.

I went up to them and carried the three of them, Y/N was pretty small and light so adding two kids weren't a problem, We left the Gym and Y/N was a blushing mess and I just smirked....

(I don't own the picture)

Word Count: 994