Part 21

Troye's POV

'Hey guys!' I greeted my friends at the table at Nando's.

'Hey.' They smiled back, standing up to hug me.

All of them came, Dan, Joe, Phil, Caspar, and Louise.
And of course Alfie and Zoe, who I came here with.

I took a seat opposite Tyler, and started looking through the menu.

'Eurgh so many couples!' Louise joked.

'Excuse me, I'm not in a couple!' Tyler told her.

'Right of course.' Louise smirked, looking at me.

My friends suck.

Zoe's POV

I felt Alfie's hand slip into mine whilst he was having a conversation with Joe.
He can never not make me smile.

'Zoe?' Troye said, nudging my shoulder.

'Hm? Oh. Sorry Troye I was in a world of my own.' I laughed, turning to face him still holding Alfie's hand.

He laughed at my flustered response. 'Sooo..? God you and Alfie are so cute it makes me sick.' He joked, winking at me.

'Oh sh you!' I scolded him, giggling.

Troye's POV

We were just finishing eating our Nando's, I'm so full but..it's sooo good!

I felt something brush against my shin, I just assumed someone had accidentally kicked me.
Then it happened again but I felt whatever it was kick my feet gently, I looked up to see Tyler concentrating on eating his food.

I knocked my napkin into the floor on purpose so I could see who was kicking me.

Tyler?

What is he doing?

I nudged him back with my foot, and looked up to see him look up from his food.

Definitely Tyler.

Then, he slowly dragged him foot up my shin, biting his lip.

I blushed. Hard.

He finished eating, and knocked him knife onto the floor.

As he bent down to pick it up again, his hand brushed against my knee.
I bit my lip and blushed again.
Was he..flirting?
I mean it's Tyler, he is a flirt but he's never like this.

I heard him giggle to himself.

'Tyler?' I said, confused.

He didn't reply, just turned to talk to Dan instead.
What?

'You okay Troye?' Zoe asked, concerned .

'Erm, yeah. I mean..yeah thanks Zo.' I stuttered, completely confused at Tyler's behaviour.

Zoe moved closer to me and whispered. 'Tell me later yeah?'

'Yeah.' I smiled at her.
Maybe she could shed some light on this.
--------------------------------------------
'See you later Dan.' I said, hugging him goodbye as everyone started to leave.

'Bye Tyler.' I smiled, turning to hug him.

He turned away from me, no goodbye, no hug.
'Bye Alfie! Bye Zoe!' He called to them, waving before jumping in a taxi.

Alfie and Zoe looked at me confused, just as confused as me.

What the fuck did I do wrong?

I just sort of wanted to cry, why is my best friend being weird towards me?
I don't understand, he was fine earlier.
-------------------------------
I grabbed a pillow from the couch and got comfortable curled up on the floor with Zoe and Alfie.
We were watching some films together laying on the floor with loads of duvets and pillows. It was super cute.

'So what was that earlier?' Zoe asked.

'What do you mean?' I asked biting my lip.

'Tyler.' Alfie said, turning his attention away from the tv to look at me with a questioning look.

'I don't know he was super weird the whole time..' I told them, hoping they could help.

'I saw when he didn't say goodbye to you but did anything else happen?' Zoe asked, turning the volume down on the movie.

'Well..' I started, thinking back to him kicking me under the table.

'Well...?' Alfie prompted.

'When we were eating he kept nudging me under the table with his foot, then he dragged it up my shin. Oh yeah! Then he dropped his knife and like touched my knee..' I explained, watching their facial expressions.

Zoe exchanged a knowing look with Alfie, they both grinned at me.

'Well that's definitely Tyler flirting with you Troye.' Alfie smirked at me.

'Yes!' Zoe grinned, then she looked confused. 'But why did he start ignoring you?'

'I don't know, I didn't do anything.' I told them, wondering why Tyler would be..flirting with me.

'Maybe..MAYBE..Tyler wanted you to flirt back?' Alfie explained, looking pleased with himself.

'But, we're just friends?' I told them.

'Oh come on Troye! We all know you two like each other.' Zoe exclaimed, throwing her arms up in the air.

'Its true.' Alfie agreed. 'You can tell us Troye..'

'Look, it's just. It would be awkward you know?' I explained, biting my lip.

'But whyyyy?' Zoe pouted.

'Because he's my FRIEND. And he's more experienced and what if I ruin it and everything gets weird? And what if, what if he doesn't want to be with someone so inexperienced in that area?' I ranted on.

'What if? What if? And what if it worked out? You don't know unless you try Troye.' Alfie told me, shrugging.

'He's right Troye. You have to give things a go? Me and Alfie did and look at us!' Zoe said, grabbing Alfie's hand.

I sat there thinking for a second.
'Okay. But what if Tyler's still ignoring me?' I asked them.

'Well then, you'll have to make him listen.' Zoe simply said.

'Ok. Okay thanks you two, I'll think about it.' I smiled shyly. We all turned back to the film, all cuddled up together, cosy and..comforting.