Part 23

*10K! You guys are too much💛 thank you for reading my awful writing😂*

Joe's POV

'Zoe open up.' I called through the door whilst knocking.

She opened the door quickly. 'Hey broseph.' She embraced me quickly then Caspar. 'Come in.'

We walked through the door, closing it behind us. 'What's going on Zo?' I asked.

'Tyler, he's being really weird. He told Troye he hated him and wants him to leave him alone.' She explained sadly.

'What?' I said, confused. 'But they're best friends?'

'I know, I know.' She said. 'Come on, Troyes in here with Alfie.'

I took Caspar's hand and gave him a sad smile as we walked in to the living room.

'Hey Troye.'

Troye looked up with tear stains down his cheeks. He managed a small smile. 'Hey guys.'

'How Ya doing?' Caspar asked gently, sitting down.

'You know, alright. I just want to forget it happened for now okay?' He coughed, wiped his eyes with his sleeves and smiled widely. 'So, who wants to make some collabs?'

We all grinned up at him, thank god he's okay right now I'm sure Tyler has an explanation of some sort.

'Yes let's do it!' I said, putting my arm around him.

Alfie's POV

'Tyler, seriously?!' I hissed down the phone.

'Look Alfie I didn't mean to upset him but I don't need this shit right now.' Tyler sighed heavily.

'Oh right, so you tell him you hate him but you didn't want to upset him? Tyler come on man, what's going on?' I pleaded, Tyler's never like this.

'Nothing's going on Alfie. Just drop it.' He told me.

'I'm not going to 'drop it' Tyler, Troye's really upset and confused right now and I want some answers okay?'

'I don't have answers.'

'Of course you have answers Tyler, you wouldn't say it for no reason I know you wouldn't.' I was pretty much shouting into the phone at this point, I just wanted to know what was going on.

'Look Alfie I have to go.' Then he hung up.

'God damn it.' I shouted angrily.

'Alfie, are you okay?' Zoe asked worriedly, walking into the room.

'Yeah.' I said. 'Yeah sorry Zo, just frustrated with Tyler.' I pulled her into a hug.

'It's okay, Troye's okay right now Alf.' She told me, kissing me on the cheek but standing on the tips of her toes because she's smaller than me.

I smiled down at her. 'I know, I just want to know what's going on with him.'

'We all do Alfie, but for now we have to be okay.' She explained, looking me in the eye.

'Okay. Okay, let's go see the others.' I grinned, picking her up and twirling her around.