Part 9

Joe's POV

'Caspar please let me explain?!' I begged, grabbing his hand.

'Joe you can't pretend nothing happened, I SAW YOU!' Caspar shouting the last part, pushing my away from him.

Alfie took his headphones off and closed his laptop. 'Caspar, come on. Give him a chance, can't you see he's upset mate?'

'What?! He's upset? I'm upset Alfie!' Caspar yelled.

Alfie winced at how loud Caspar was shouting. 'I know you're hurt Caspar but until you talk to him, you won't know what really happened. Now look into Joe's eyes and tell him you don't want to see him again. If you can, then fine. I'll believe you.' Alfie said, smirking because he knew Caspar couldn't do it.

'I, okay..fine.' Caspar said quieter, turning to me.

Caspar's POV

I wish I could have told him.
Told him I didn't want to see him again.

But when I looked into his eyes, it's like when we kissed. I couldn't breathe, and I could see the sadness in his eyes, thinking that I was going to tell him to leave, tell him I didn't love him.

But I can't tell him that.
I can't lie to him like that, because not only would it hurt him, it'd break me, not being with him.

'Joe.' I started.

'Casp.' Joe replied, one silent tear running down his cheek.

Fuck.
Why did he have to do this to me.

'I'll listen.' Was all I said.

'Thank you.' Was all he said.

Alfie coughed quietly. 'Erm, I'll let you two talk..I'll be downstairs if you need me.' He told us before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

Joe sat on the edge of the bed, as if he was too nervous to sit nearer to me incase I suddenly exploded in anger like a bomb.

'Go ahead. I'm listening.' I prompted bluntly, trying not to show my emotions.

'I didn't want it to happen. He kissed me before I broke up with him and..I couldn't push him off of me.' Joe spoke so quiet I could barely hear him, but he looked me in the eyes the whole time he spoke.

Shit.
I shouldn't have expected the worst, he wouldn't do that to me, I know he wouldn't.

'I'm sorry, I was just scared that maybe you'd realise you still wanted Troye..' I explained, barely looking him in the eye, I couldn't. He had sad eyes. I was the reason for the sad eyes.

He coughed to clear his throat. 'Its okay Casp. I just want you to trust me, I want you to love me, I just want you.'

'I- I do trust you. I do LOVE you.' I said emphasising on the word love. 'I want you too. I don't want you leave me Joe.'

'I'm not going to. I've broken up with Troye, he's okay. He's okay. And..I'm okay.' Joe said repeating, to comfort himself, to tell himself he didn't hurt Troye.

It broke my heart.
I don't want him to ever feel bad.

'And we're okay.' I said.

And that was all.
We smiled.
We cried.
We were happy.
And that was all.

Holding his hand, we went downstairs to see the others, they were as in the living room just talking quietly.

'Hey.' Joe said quietly to get their attention.

'Hey.' They replied.

'All okay?' Zoe asked curiously.

I lifted up my hand which was holding Joe's. 'All good.' I said.

'I'm glad. And I actually am, #jaspar!!' Troye shouted laughing.

I'm so glad we're all still okay.
So glad.

'Thanks Troye, and I'm sorry. I am, for messing you about and that.' Joe said giving him a quick hug.

'No worries. Treat him well Casp.' Troye said smiling at me, giving me a quick hug as well.

'I will, and hey! Maybe you and Tyler could give your viewers what they want? #troyler!!' I laughed, winking at him.

Troye blushed. 'Shut up Caspaaar!' He hit me playfully on the shoulder.

'Oooo blushing are we Troye?' Alfie and Zoe teased.

'Nope nope nope. You're all so rude!' Troye shouted throwing cushions at them, smirking.

'We're not the ones denying that we love Tyler!' Alfie laughed, pushing Troye onto the sofa.

Troye sat with his arms crossed, pouting and trying not to laugh.

'Love you really Troye boy!' Zoe giggled, tickling him.