(17) Nightly Cuddles.

This chapter will be with Skeppy and Bad, please remember that this is all palntonic! And this isn't a ship story in anyway!(Hoped I spelled it correctly sorry if I didn't :) ) Enjoy!

-----

Bad was tapping his foot on the soft grass covered ground. He head twitched up as he noticed a shadow circle around him. Rolling his eyes, he fell back against the grass, face towards the sky. "Geppy! I know you're there, you can come out now." Bad chuckled, not taking his gaze off the sky. "What? How!" He heard a voice huff, and footsteps coming closer towards him.

Suddenly, he felt something flop next to him and lay their head down by his. "You're easy too hear Skeppy, and you're the only one around so.." Bad hummed, flipping to his side as he faced the smaller. "Mhm." Skeppy responded, hearing Bad flip back towards the sky. "You're actually such an muffin Skeppy." Bad chuckled.

Skeppy moved his face into Bad's shoulder, grabbing his arm, though it only just passed through his own hand. "It isn't fair, why do you have too  be a ghost?" Skeppy whined, he then felt a cold breeze go through him as he felt he was being pulled into a soft but cold hug. "You can't touch me, doesn't mean I can't as well." Bad mumbled, nuzzling his head on top of his friend's. Skeppy smiling and giggling loudly like normal.

The Sphinx wrapped its tail around the Ghost's leg, the two talking below the stars. Their bond growing stronger then ever.

------

Word count: 279, sorry for a short chapter, I'm planning on updating all my books today! Twice maybe even! <3