(9) Let's fight!

Techno stood his ground, staring at his masked enemy.

Dream.

The two were known for having daily fights, of course. Many thought Techno had the advantage because he..well was a dragon of course! Dream was an elf, considered weak to some. Oh we're they so, SO! Incorrect..

---------

Dream flew to the floor, the dirt flying up as he slammed his foot into the ground. Taking a stance, as he stared at his opponent. "Well done Techno! Maybe if you tired harder you could knock me down!" Dream mocked. The dragon only scoffing, as he smiled back. The two going back at their all out brawl. Ending in the two getting thrown to the floor, their faces covered in friendly reminders of this.

"Looks like I knocked you down." Techno chuckled, getting up and putting his hand out for the elf. Dream took his hand, grabbing his wrist and lifting both their arms up. "THE WINNERS!" He cheered. Techno only rolled his eyes, giving the elf a small side hug. "Alright, next time you promised to bring you're weapon for me to use." Dream smiled, reminding his friend. "Yeah yeah, just a wooden axe. The forest is full of logs. Besides, why can't I just use my hand? If you get a axe." Techno questioned, crossing his arms in a playfully dramatic way. "Cause, you'd just rip my damn throat out!" Dream yelled back, baffled at his suggestion.

"Awh, does a little blade scare Dreamie? Does it give him nightmares?" Techno mocked, chuckling after. Dream hitting his arm as the two chatted, walking off away from their spot.

A small pixie following them from afar.

------

Word count: 277