(16) Flower Field Friends.

"So, where is this again?" Wilbur asked, Mystcial Bois Inc we're all following Tubbo, leading the group ahead with a huge surprise waitting."It's just up ahead!" Tubbo faintly smiled, his excitement getting to the best of him as he flew himself far ahead everyone else, rushing towards a large field.

It was filled with red, blue, yellow, pink, all types of beautiful colors. All lased across the ground floor. "Ew." Techno chuckled, Philza hitting his arm and shaking his head.

"C'mon! It's almost time!"

"Time for what exactly?"

"You'll see!"

And just like that, clouds formed apart, breaking into small bits until it was unclear to see. The light shined onto all their faces, the three following down, towards Tubbo who spread out in between the flowers. Tommy taking a lay by him, then Wilbur, then Techno. Then finally, Philza, joining the rest.

The sun began to follow their steps, laying down slowly behind hills and the horizon, letting the night sky take it's place. The four keeping their eyes on the sunset, watching as it faded from warm colors towards cold colors.

Tommy feeling the brothers on his side, moving towards each other as their 'father' sat behind their heads, smiling sweetly at the four.

The brothers cuddled together that night, a proud smile from their father.

---

Thank you for reading, sorry it's short. :)