Chapter 529: Teenager Gives Yellow Plum

Crunch~

A heavyweight Lele fell on the door and made a protest.

Seeing a few pieces of cloth, the boy noticed that there was someone behind the door, and the probe saw the cub hanging on the door, and he was speechless for a while.

When he looked up again, the whole room was full of people, but the young man cast his eyes on the only female.

The male and female faces smiled cleverly, and the boy only felt that he was suddenly in a fairyland, as if he had been psychedelic by a plant, and smiled stupidly.

Bai Yue lowered her head hurriedly and drank slowly with a glass of water.

Lele jumped to the ground, ran to his mother with a pair of short legs, climbed onto her lap and sat: "Mom."

This is a typical child's psychology. The more parents ignore them, the more they become entangled. They must find their sense of existence to be at ease.

Bai Yue was afraid of being seen by the teenager, and it was not easy to ignore Lele, so she scratched his armpit with spiritual thread.

"Hahahaha!" Lele burst into laughter instantly, twisted like a caterpillar in her mother's arms, and almost knocked over the water in Bai Yue's hand.

Xiong Yao picked up Lele, threw it on the sofa aside, looked at the boy at the door, and asked in a deep voice, "What's the matter with you?"

Only then did the young man wake up and hand out the brocade box with both hands.

"This is the fresh yellow plum that I picked last night. You don't need to bake it. You can eat it directly." The goat teenager opened the lid of the brocade box stiffly, revealing his inner tension in a hurry.

Xiong Yao glanced at it, and it was full of orange-yellow egg-sized fruits with a sweet smell. Given his understanding of Guoguo, she would definitely be interested.

He didn't answer, and only asked, "Where did you pick it? I can pick it myself. Or you can use these to exchange for your contribution."

The boy was disappointed, but he was not discouraged, and said firmly: "I just want to feed her, you can let her taste it first."

Xiong Yao's face was unhappy, and when he was about to drive people straight away, Bai Yue jumped off the chair.

Bai Yue knows that picking plant fruits has never been safe. As a teenager or a minor, he may take a lot of risks, and it is not something that can be exchanged for his contribution. If she does not eat a bite, it is too bad for others.

So she pretended to be attracted by the food and ran over to take a look.

The goat boy was overjoyed and hurriedly lowered the brocade box so that Bai Yue could clearly see it.

Bai Yue's reaction was not what Xiong Yao expected. She was very interested in the food, sniffed, and reached out to grab it.

I wanted to wipe it and then eat it, and felt that this method did not meet the high-cold style of mental retardation, so I had to just eat it.

"Hmm!" Bai Yue's expression suddenly became very rich.

After a bite, it was sour and sweet, it was refreshing, and the smell of medicine was instantly dispersed.

Seeing that the female had eaten the food he had brought, the teenager immediately beamed.

Seeing Bai Yue's exaggerated expression, Xiong Yao thought it was not delicious, and was about to take away the yellow plum, but Bai Yue avoided his hand, lowered her head and took another bite.

"Guoguo?" Xiong Yao was puzzled.

The boy explained: "Plum is like this. It has a strong sour taste, so you can't eat alot. Eating too much is not good for your teeth."

Xiong Yao glanced at Bai Yue's expression and saw that she was willing to eat, so he didn't stop it.

The boy gave the brocade box to Xiong Yao and said, "I think she likes it so much, so take it."

Xiong Yao hesitated for a moment, then took it.

Anyway, Guoguo has already eaten one, and it's the same after all.

Xiong Yao turned around and went into the kitchen and scooped out a bowl of rice. "This bowl of rice will be rewarded for you. You can eat it without germs."