Chapter 413: Bai Guteng Appear

"How's the situation going?" Lang Zhi looked at the females inside through a layer of glass.

There was a lot of crying in the ward, and the females are uncomfortable and could not express themselves, all lying in bed crying.

The orcs are busy with treatment and coaxing them, too busy.

In such an atmosphere full of crying, it is even harder for females to coax, crying out of breath. Their noses are not ventilated when they caught a cold, and each of them blushed, and some even turned blue.

Suddenly, a female didn't pant, her crying finally stopped, but she fell on the bed with her chest.

"She is choked, give her first aid!"

Several orcs in white coats gathered around.

The female was in shock, and after five minutes of rescue, she finally gave up.

"One more female, died." Fenghu looked sadly at the female who was pushed out, and said to the wolf: "It's already two are dead in this morning."

The wolf held his hands on the glass wall and looked at the indoor scene, as if he had seen the first fruit.

Guoguo is the hope of his life, and the females on the hospital bed in front of him are the hope of the entire orc race.

They must not die!

Langzhi straightened his waist and walked outside and said, "You are staring here, and you can report to me whenever you need to. I'll go find another way."

"Yes!" Fenghu answered, and stopped.

Langzhi rushed home all the way, while Bai Yue was still lying in bed, so Xiong Yao had to carry her breakfast into the crypt.

Bai Yue was eating, and when she saw the wolf coming back violently, she immediately put down the dishes and chopsticks.

"What's wrong? Is the female sick?"

This was what Xiong Yao told her. He heard the conversation between Langzhi and Fenghu at the door.

Langzhi said with a calm face: "The situation is very serious, can you call the white bone vine? He may be able to save the female."

Bai Yue nodded, ignoring to contend with the ball, holding the cane on the side and saying: "Qiuqiu, you hear it, come out if you hear it!"

After speaking, Bai Yue waited for a while, but Bai Gu Teng did not move.

"Qiuqiu!" Bai Yue said anxiously: "You come out first. We can talk about our affairs later. More importantly, save people first, otherwise it will be too late!"

The vine still didn't respond.

Lang Zhi looked deeply at the vine in Bai Yue's hand, and pleaded: "Now it is a matter of life and death for our beasts. I beg you for help."

Bai Yue couldn't call the bone vine out, and when the wolf opened his mouth, the bone vine appeared immediately.

Bai Yue was surprised at first, and then pursed her lips.

Qiuqiu is deliberately ignoring her, right?

The wolf breathed a sigh of relief: "You are willing to help, the females must be saved."

Bai Gu Teng didn't even glance at Bai Yue, and said coldly, "I can't save them."

"Why?" Bai Yue asked immediately.

Langzhi stared at the Bone Vine, waiting for his answer.

Bone Vine said: "They should have been eliminated by nature, you force them to survive, and sooner or later they will still go extinct!"

Lang Zhi's body shook heavily, and said with a wry smile: "You mean to say that we orcs shouldn't exist."

How can they reproduce without females? After the living orcs die, there will be no more orcs.

Baiguteng would not deny it.

Bai Yue said: "Qiuqiu, you should heal them first. It is not now that they are going to be extinct. That is something that our future generations worry about."

Bai Guteng glanced at Bai Yue. His cold eyes could not help but nostalgia, he immediately looked away.