Chapter 408: Hurricane Enters The House

Langzhi let go of Bai Yue, wiped the soup on her face and hair with a big palm, then bent down and licked her face.

Bai Yue hid for a while, "I will wipe it myself. Go ahead."

"It will be very cold when it freezes in a while, don't move, it will be fine right away." Langzhi finished speaking, holding Bai Yue's head with his hands, and carefully licking the soup on her face and hair.

Lang Zhi's tongue is covered with fine barbs, licked up and pierced, and has a very powerful cleaning ability.

After he finished licking, Bai Yue touched her face, leaving almost no saliva.

"I'm going to help." Langzhi said.

"Ok."

Langzhi picked up the stone bookshelf nearby, blocked the window, and moved some heavy objects to stabilize it.

The wolf cubs encountered this kind of weather for the first time and ran to their mother's feet in fear, whimpering next to her legs.

"Don't be afraid, it's okay if you block it. Are you hurt?" Bai Yue checked their bodies if they are safe.

They are just frightened, and there are no injury on their bodies.

Lele also run over chuckles, hugged his mother's legs, and looked like "seeking comfort".

If Bai Yue hadn't just seen him running faster than the rabbit, she would have been fooled by his wronged performance.

Treating the children equally, Bai Yue began to clean up the messy living room and dining room.

There are fragments of dishes on the floor, food is splashed everywhere, and coffee tables and chairs were stained.

"It's a pity that such good food." Bai Yue sighed.

After Xiong Yao and Langzhi reasonably blocked the window, Langzhi came over to clean up with Bai Yue, and Xiong Yao walked into the kitchen.

"There are still some in the kitchen. I will cook another pot of dumplings and there will be another food again." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue walked to the culprit who caused them to lose a breakfast, hurricane. 

Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be in her own yard.

"Zhi, I think...Let's get these things back as soon as possible, or they will hit other people's houses." Bai Yue said worriedly and looked outwards: "But, are you able to bear with the weather?"

Langzhi smiled and said, "Okay, I'll go now. This kind of weather is common in winter, so I can keep going out. I'm used to it."

Bai Yue is once again shocked by the strength of the orcs.

Langzhi walked to the gate and is about to open the door, Bai Yue yelled in fright.

"Hey! Wait!!!" Bai Yue raised her hand.

The wolf grinned for a while and looked back at her.

Bai Yue hurriedly greeted the group of children at her feet: "Go, let's hide first. Zhi, wait a moment!"

With that, she rushed into the bedroom with the children and hid by the door to peek.

"Sure." Lang Zhi said.

This is how Langzhi opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, another strong wind broke in, and the room roared like a giant conch.

The door closed, and the wind stopped abruptly.

Bai Yue took a long sigh, thinking that the weather is really terrible.

There were originally a seat and three stools in the yard. At this time, they were all gone, leaving only the wind marks that could not disperse in the yard.

The wind is spinning, which can also be called a tornado. The moving speed at this time is very slow, and it is estimated that the things that are rolled up will not fly far.

Lang Zhi leaned forward and walked hard in the wind against the hurricane.  The short and medium hair standing upright was blown wildly, giving birth to a sense of elegance.  With his mouth closed, a stone was still flying into his mouth.

He spat and was blown away by the wind. When he hit the wall of the courtyard, he had frozen ice, and he fell to pieces with a "bang".