Chapter 557: Dangerous Seabed

Hu Shuihan even has a nest on the bottom of the sea. Even if the males of Bai Yue find it, he can take her to hide in the sea.

This female, in his hands, can only be his.

There are also dangerous plants in the sea, which are more fierce than on land. When there are reefs, you have to be very careful.

At a certain depth, there are large tracts of seaweed kelp. A single seaweed is hundreds of meters long, floating around in the water, densely dense, covering the sand on the bottom of the sea, just like an underwater forest.

Hu Shuihan controlled the sea water to create a torrent, rushing the seaweed bushes into a path, and dived under the gaze of countless seaweeds.

Although it is deep ocean, there is light at the bottom.

Glowing corals grow on some reefs, and the light from some fishes themselves adds a bit of brightness to the cold seabed.

Hu Shuihan dived to the bottom of the sea, swimming cautiously on the sandy ground.

Those fish that are hidden in the sand have the most tender meat because they have little movement.

But every creature on the sea floor is a link in the food chain.  When you are looking for prey, you are also a hunting target for other creatures.

Hu Shuihan swam to a piece of sand and suddenly felt something wrong. Just about to leave, a huge manta ray emerged from the sand bottom and bit into Hu Shuihan.

The manta ray is a fish that looks exactly like a bat, black and white, with a flat and diamond-shaped body, more than ten meters wide and about the same length. It is also called the devil fish. It is their usual method to hunt under the sand.

The explosive blow is extremely fast and the momentum is like lightning. If it weren't for the perception in advance, no creature would be able to escape.

Hu Shuihan only felt a carpet wrapped from below, and he was at the mouth of this "carpet".

Fortunately, he had already felt it, and at the same time he hid, only to be bitten by his leg.

Hu Shuihan closed his mouth and said nothing, his blood-red pupils were full of evil spirits, and the next moment, a piece of the sea suddenly became empty out of thin air, and there was not a single piece of water left by the manta rays.

The manta ray was not high in IQ, and suddenly seemed to be relieved with fright, patted randomly on the sand.

Hu Shuihan moved his injured leg, waved a blood ribbon in the water, and swayed a beautiful red with the waves.

The blood from the wound stopped quickly, and he jumped to a place where there was no sea water, turned into a human form, and ended the life of a manta ray with one claw.

Squeezing the manta ray's body, Hu Shuihan was quite satisfied. Yue'er should like it, it's so big, enough for the two of them to eat.

Thinking of the female in the nest, Hu Shuihan was not angry after being seriously injured, and carried a huge prey to float up.

It was not a short time since he was gone. Bai Yue had already baked the vest half-dry, and when he came back, she immediately prepared to put the vest on her body.

As soon as she put her head into her clothes, Bai Yue remembered the clothes he had torn apart. She paused, hesitated for a moment, and still did not put on her body.

Hu Shuihan stepped into the cave, threw the huge manta ray to the ground, glanced at Bai Yue happily, and said, "I'm back, Yue'er."

Bai Yue's expression was stiff, and got goose bumps all over by his voice.

"Who... who is Yue'er." Bai Yue touched the goose bumps on her arm in the haystack.

Hu Shuihan smiled, approached Bai Yue, and stepped on a string of bloody footprints on the ground.

"No wet clothes this time, Yue'er is really good."

Bai Yue was shivering again, lied and said inwardly: "You can't call me Yue'er!"