Chapter 584: Island In The River

"Do you suspect that the coast is monitored by them?" Hu Shuihan also thought about it.

"Yeah." Bai Yue replied.

So the two began to make dummies, piercing their personal shapes with seaweed, and then crouched on the beach to catch a big bird, stuffed it into the dummy, and finally Bai Yue contributed her own coat and put on the dummy.

After making preparations, they found a new location, sent the dummy to the beach, and then watched in the sea.

There was no mecha immediately on the beach, but Hu Shuihan keenly noticed a flash of light in the woods, and immediately looked over.

"There is monitoring there."

"Where?" Bai Yue was separated by a layer of sea water, her entire field of vision was swaying, looking around blankly.

Hu Shuihan looked over here and over there, and said, "Many, everywhere."

It didn't take long for the organic armor to appear, but he was not concealed and deceived by the mental retardation, raising his arm and shooting towards the sea.

Hu Shuihan hurriedly took Bai Yue to hide behind a quick reef.

"My clothes..." Bai Yue pulled hard on the hem of the vest, embarrassed.

A huge wave was set off by the sea, and the dummy was swept into the sea, automatically coming to Hu Shuihan's hands.

"Now it can be concluded that the coast is closely monitored." Hu Shuihan said while drying the water on his clothes, and then put it on Bai Yue.

Bai Yue hurriedly put on his clothes, and then felt safe again: "Then what shall we do now? Just wait here?"

It's all right now, and she can wait until the wolf and ball to come, so that she can remind them to avoid being attacked by the mecha.

Hu Shuihan said, "Continue to land."

"But we were intercepted just now." Bai Yue was reluctant, trying to convince Hu Shuihan.

Hu Shuihan said, "We were intercepted just now because they were already prepared. We changed to a wide river and hid in the water to avoid surveillance."

"But what should I do if my partner is here?" Bai Yue had to say her worries.

Hu Shuihan suddenly became cold and raised Bai Yue's chin, and said coldly, "I said, I am your only male."

Bai Yue lingered, and didn't want to fight him meaninglessly.

Hu Shuihan sneered again: "It will happens that they are here. We just sit on the mountain and watch them fight, and take advantage of that."

"You!" Bai Yue was anxious: "Despicable and shameless!"

Speaking, Bai Yue exhaled and suppressed his anger, pretending to be relaxed: "Forget it, don't care about you, anyway, Qiuqiu will not be easily attacked, and it will definitely be easy to catch a life."

Hu Shuihan refused to say anything, and swam forward holding Bai Yue: "Let's go, don't waste time."

They swam all the way along the coast and successfully dived into the land from a big river tens of meters wide.

This river is very wide, and after an hour of swimming, there is an island in the river. The island is very large, it is like dividing the river into two.  At this time, the river is wider than in Haikou, hundreds of meters wide.

It was noon, the sun was hanging in the sky, and the tree canopies on both sides failed to block the entire river surface, allowing large patches of sunlight to shine in the middle of the river, and the light was scorching, which surprised the Orcs and Bai Yue who had never seen the sky all year round.

"What a big sun." Bai Yue looked up at the sky across a layer of river water. It was really rare to see such a wide sky in the wild.

Hu Shuihan looked at the abundant water around him and said, "It's still safe. Let's live on this island temporarily. What do you think of Yue'er?"

"Okay." Bai Yue also said.

So the two went to the river island.