Chapter 510: The Hero Return

Bai Yue and Xiong Yao were sitting on the aisle of the castle building, facing each other in a daze.

Lele and the white bone vine climbed to the roof, basking in the sun comfortably, their carefree appearance was really carved out of a mold.

"Xiong Xiong." Bai Yue raised her eyes to look at Xiong Yao: "When will they come back?"

"It should be soon." Xiong Yao glanced at the sun in the sky and replied.

Bai Yue sighed: "It's almost noon, will they be in danger if they don't come back?"

"If they are really in dangerous, at least Ying Xuan will come back to notify you, don't worry." Xiong Yao said.

Bai Yue's eyebrows drooped into a figure eight shape. The longer she waited, the more disturbed she became. She hugged Xiong Yao and begged: "Let's go and see, what if they are really in danger?"

Xiong Yao helplessly said, "When you have lunch, I will check it out."

Bai Yue finally smiled and stood up immediately: "Okay, I want to eat now, let's go cook."

Xiong Yao had to get up, glanced out of the railing inadvertently, sighed, and hugged Bai Yue.

"Don't hug me, let's go downstairs to cook." Bai Yue urged with her legs flicking.

Xiong Yao turned to face the railing, and said, "Look outside."

Bai Yue immediately guessed something, and looked at the back with anxious heart. It turned out that the wolf stunned them, and the heart she had raised suddenly returned to its original place.

"Langzhi!" Bai Yue waved her hand to the outside.

At this time, the tiger tribe learned that the ferns had been wiped out, and it was boiling. The streets sang and danced, surrounded Langzhi, Hu Mitian and others, and kept saying gratitude and praise.

Surrounded by the noises, Langzhi looked at Bai Yue as if feeling a little.

Seeing Guoguo really looked at him, Langzhi smiled sweetly and waved at her.

Bai Yue immediately opened her eyes and smiled, so excited that she couldn't wait to jump down.

The patriarch of the tiger tribe also rushed to the street immediately to greet the great hero of their race.

"You actually killed the ferns. This is incredible. The ferns have infested us for generations. They are getting stronger and stronger. I thought they would never be able to be eliminated.  More than a mountain higher, you suddenly appeared." The tiger tribe patriarch spoke exaggeratedly, but his tone was full of emotion, his eyes almost shot out, and he didn't feel like flattering, but rather sincere.

Langzhi looked at the patriarch of the tiger tribe, the smile on his face was reduced a little, and he nodded: "We are just passing by here, and we will solve it by the way. This is not difficult for us. Don't thank you too much. It's just eliminated now.  You cannot relax the existing ferns. There are still many spores in the air. You must take precautions in the future to prevent them from recurring. The loess on the hilltops can inhibit the growth of ferns, so you'd better sprinkle more there."

At the beginning, the head of the Tiger tribe nodded repeatedly, and he felt a little frustrated when he heard that they were asked to throw dirt on the site.  After hesitating for a moment, he nodded first in response to Langzhi.

"It's noisy outside, we come in and say slowly, you have been busy all morning, so are you hungry." The patriarch Hu turned his head and looked at Hu Lin, and said: "You go and prepare the most abundant food. We must  Entertain guests with the best things."

"Yes, I'm going now." Hu Lin's face was also full of smiles, and he responded and prepared excitedly.

And while they were talking, the "noble guest" in their mouth was eager to find his wife.