Chapter 470: Bear's Confession

The head of the panda always thought Lele was super well-behaved, but at this moment Lele looked like a bear child.

To tell the truth, he had lived for so many years, and it was the first time he saw such a naughty child, and he was so naughty in silence, so serious that people could not see it for a short time.

"There are so many plants in the wild, Lele is so small, how could it be possible to live on its own? It's unbelievable, it's unbelievable." The head of the panda still couldn't believe it. There is no tribe nearby, which means that Lele has been alone for a long time, but he is still safe and sound, this is weird.

Bai Yue panicked, and Langzhi had calmly spoken: "That's it, Lele's father is a mentally capable person. He has always known that Lele is following and has secret protection, but he didn't tell us."

"So it's like this!" The head of the panda looked at Baiguteng, "Then he is not a human?"

"Of course not." Lang Zhi said without hesitation.

The head of the panda finally accepted the setting of "Le Le was ran away from home", nodded, and said, "That's my nosy. I'm sorry."

Lang Zhi smiled and said, "Thank you for taking care of Lele during this time."

Their matter was finally resolved, but Xiong Bai became anxious and moved quietly outside the door.

The head of the panda seemed to have a third eye. He tilted his head to look at him, lowered his voice and asked, "Where are you going?"

Xiong Bai paused in his footsteps, and looked at the patriarch in a daze: "Patriarch, I...I'll take a bath."

The head of the panda: "Do you want to dry into an ice sculpture in the bath now?"

The tribe doesn't even have electricity. There must be no hair dryer. It's not easy to freeze into ice sculptures at night.

"Puff!" Bai Yue burst out with a smirk. It is so funny for a serious person to tell a joke. 

Lang Zhi and Xiong Yao also couldn't help laughing.

Xiong Bai bowed his head honestly and looked as pitiful as Lele in front of his parents.

"I know I was wrong, patriarch!" Xiong Bai said.

The head of the panda snorted, "Not even what the head said. Although the wrong call and collision are done right, the death penalty can be avoided."

Xiong Bai lowered his head, waiting for the patriarch to issue punishment to himself.

The patriarch panda glanced at Bai Yue, and suddenly said, "Since you don't even listen to what the patriarch said, then don't stay in the tribe and go with the people you want with!"

"Patriarch!" Xiong Bai was startled at first, and then slowly reacted, his eyes showed surprise again, and he glanced at Bai Yue.

The words of the head of the panda clearly meant that Xiong Bai was paired with Bai Yue.

Now Bai Yue was dumbfounded.

The white bone vine doesn't matter, because it doesn't get the meaning of the patriarch's words.  Xiong Yao felt a little uncomfortable, but he couldn't say anything.

Langzhi has always been Bai Yue's legal husband, and he has become accustomed to Bai Yue's possessiveness, and immediately changed his face, "My family Guoguo has us, and there is no need for other companions."

"But I like Guoguo, and Guoguo is very happy with me, why don't you agree?" Xiong Bai said angrily. The tribe emphasizes free love. There is no such thing as a captain and family leader. Domineering feels incredible.

The wolf smiled his lips coldly, and looked at Xiong Bai provocatively: "You can't beat me."

Xiongbai choked, and the tribe also had the rule of using force to fight for sex with the female. If the female's attitude is not firm, and the male is too useless and defeated by the female's other companions, he is not eligible to join the family.