chapter 18

All preparations have been made for the wedding tomorrow, mayina is finally getting married.

Weddings here are relatively simple after paying the dowry the groom will come with his kinsmen with a keg of wine after exchanging a nuptial drink with the bride that's it.

Jun was very happy,grinning all the time....his friends and their families acted as his next of kin even with the fact that he is not from the village a lot of people respect him a lot because he always renders help when other villagers need it...

After the ceremonial exchange of wine mayina was led to Jun's house where the banquet continued because Jun has no relatives the food was made at mayina's house but served at Jun's...

Mayina was in the room with the other ladies waiting for Jun to come lift off the veil...

*****
Jun woke up to a beautiful bride and morning.....
Looking at the naked form of his wife with hickeys all over design by him, he could help smirk and feel so proud of himself...

''My wife''

Finally home with me to stay.

Jun couldn't help but breath a sigh of relief 'huh, at last I dont have to fight that sinking official'.

Jun had promised to be the best and loyal husband to mayina, he has vowed to love,cherish and hold her hands till the end of time...even though he feels something is wrong with mayina, he knows her so well that her  changes scares him but it seems he is the only one that notice something is wrong...

Well what ever secret she has I will wait for her to tell me herself

When she opened her eyes black dangerous eyes where staring back at her, its saying...' I want to eat you up'

Mayina blushed

While trying to pull her legs she heard jun groan and damn it, it sounds so sexy and husky...

''Baby please be careful, you are pressing family jewels''

''Oh sorry baby, we have a lot of use for that ''

(Damn I can't believe I married jun,finally...and the tossing was great y'all)

Before she pull her thoughts together Jun already flip her under him, pressing his mouth to her ears,his breath around the most sensitive part of her neck...

She moaned
(He sure knows my sensitive spot for a beginner ...... But every man is a beast believe that)

''Baby, can we do it again''..
...

''But babe we just got up,I need food and wash up''

''Baby....am hungry, you promise not to starve me .....

(Hey it was food and now its the do ...how did we even get here...Jun was a sweet boyfriend and now he has turned into a molesting husband but hey am not complaining I really like how he is all hard for me this morning...)

******
Jun was braiding mayina's shoulder length hair...

From the way his fingers are moving she knows that this hairstyle is going to be the worst she has ever had...

(Am not complaining though I like the way Jun pampered me through out the last three days and thank God our family and friends didn't come visiting)

Jun was still at it,when they heard a knock at the gate...
Coming out they saw mayina's mother...

''Hum', a married daughter they said is like split water, do you even remember you have a family mayina?''

Mayina blushed

''Of course mama, Jun and I where planning to visit you later in the evening''

''Oh, then I must have spoilt your plan,Jun can you excuse us I want to have a conversation with my daughter''

Mind talk

'' Stone,I have a bad feeling about what my mother will say,do you have an idea of what is going on''

''No,but I can feel hatred and annoyance ''

''Don't tell me she is the enemy you have been talking about for the last three days ''

'' Maybe...

'' But she is the originals mother  ....

'' You never know with evil people

***====

''My daughter, you mama loves you since you are a child, we have cared and provided for you with all our hearts so now I think its time you do the same provide for us am not saying the occasionally stipends you give us or the food stuff...No, I want to be in charge of your family's finances,I know Jun makes money but you make more even if your business with master Randy is occasional....

While she was talking mayina cut her off

'' Mother, I don't understand manage my finances but am old enough to manage my home and the last payment I got we all shared everything equally with papa,my brothers and you not forgetting I gave my sister in-laws enough cotton to make clothes...

''Child, have you forgotten that your husband has no family here, everything he has should be ours, your brothers should have everything you guys own,even if you are married you should take care of your brothers business more.....I don't want to repeat myself and your father shouldn't know about this conversation......I will see you,your husband and your money at dinner':

'' Stone, am I hallucinating was that really the sweet and kind mother I know...

The heart's of men are always evil and greedy....

When mayina turned she saw Jun looking at her, he looked shocked and from his expression he must have heard every damn word..

Note: edits will come later,sorry for the late update,hoping it won't happen again...
Mayina is ranking so please vote
And your comments means a lot to me it helps me know where and how to improve...