chapter 7

Mayina was in a hurry to meet Jun in order to share the good news,she wants to see in his the look of adoration, pride and love he always has when she look at him.

When passing the streets she saw the most famous fabric shop in town 'the couture' it has the latest design of formal suits for men and dresses for the ladies, to be term as a rich and fashionable lady from the capital down to towns you must at least have of one of their design either the socks,scarfs or the dresses .

Mayina kept staring at those dresses and fabrics through the window .....
"wow,so beautiful.....i wish i could afford one of those soon,what do you think stone,aren't they gorgeous "

' you...you...can't you give me a sweet name ...what is stone,you uneducated brute'

'Are you talking to me stone,don't forget that you need to soak in water for at least twelve hours every day and I have the power over that'

'Awwwnnn,the finest,Jun's favourite I was only joking,even when you are wearing cheap cotton wrappers you are the most beautiful....

As Mayina and stone continued bickering with each other in her mind,she kept on looking at the fabric shops until one caught her attention,the sign post on the shop has faded and its hard to read 'Pa P's shop' but it looks like 'PaP'sshop' and it was deserted ....
Mayina was observing that people kept passing the shop to other shops.

But deep down she was feeling drawn to the shop,she decided to enter the shop and see....

Immediately she got into the shop,she was amaze by the fine cotton designs in the shop....they look beautiful, simple and amazing ....she was so captivated that she didn't notice how scared the two people in the shop looked when she entered their shop until a certain old man decided to cough......

'Ehem,ehem .....

'Oh my,am so sorry,am mayina ,I want to buy some fabrics '

'Oh nice name you got there young lady but haven't you heard that people aren't allow to buy goods from this shop' said pa p.

'No,grandpa I haven't heard but it doesn't matter,I want the fabrics from your store'.

'Official kun, has banned my husband and I from selling goods'

That bastard
A/N(official kun is mayina's ex,we didn't give him a name until now....hehehe)

'But why grandma'

'Because we refuse to let him take in our daughter as a concubine,when we knew he has his eyes on our baby girl,we hurriedly married her off to another town,so he was angry and decided to punish us'

'Don't worry grandma,I wunt buy fabrics from anyone apart from you and he wunt know,it seems you have a backdoor right'

'Yes,we do'

'OK,from today if I want to buy fabrics, I will come through the backdoor,nobody will see alright'

'Thank you,thank you dear child,we are running out of money .....we planned to run away but the solders at the gate refuse to let us pass'
What a bastard, he wanted them to die....

'Don't worry grandma, but how do you have plenty fabrics and amazing design too,so different from other shops'

'Dear we weave it ourselves, we use to have workers that weave and I design the cottons....my husband is a master weaver ....

'Woe,amazing'
Mayina remembered she needs to go see Jun so she started picking the fabrics... She pick a dark blue with white spots both beautiful for men and women and a brown cotton, she plans to sew the brown one for work both for the men at home and women....she also picked a white cotton wrapper with yellow flowed designed on it...she plan to use it solely for her,mum and sis....
The fabrics were heavy because she bought 18bolts of blue,another 18bolts of brown..with 6bolts of white with yellow flowers....2bolts will make clothes for each person

When they got to the backdoor, mayina checked and nobody was in the street so she hurriedly ask the old people to go back home,immediately they left ....she switch the fabrics to her space and left in a haste she wants to take Jun out for lunch.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💏💏