chapter 16

Randy is very happy, finally things are going well for him....he was really grateful for meeting mayina she was truly a light...

He has never seen anyone befits a name like her..

When mayina gave him recipes she also went out of her way to help supervise the cooking for master Green's birthday.

Master Green is one of the most respected masters in the capital talk more of their town.

It is rumoured that he and the Emperor are sworn brothers.

Even though he has left the capital for Gram town he was still a man to be reckon with.

For the past few days carriage after carriage have been arriving from the capital just to celebrate his birthday.

A beautiful courtyard in town...

'' What do you mean he got a new chef '' the voice sounded mean and wicked ...

The maid was trembling when the lady glared at her she stammered out '' Ma... Madam this servant only heard that the restaurant has been gaining customers more than before but I think its because of noble Green's birthday....

The lady understood what the maid is trying to say even though there are no customers on a daily basis this time around it is inevitable because a lot of nobles are in town.

''Hummp, I will see how that bitch son will survive after he has made a blunder at the nobles birthday.... Pfft hahahaha''

The sound of her laughter was mean...

The maid felt a shiver down her spine 'really lighting a candle for young master'

Green Estate

The birthday banquet has already started and the first course on the menu which was soup has already been served...

The people here don't really like spicy food but mayina thought it was a most for soups to be spicy so they just used a little to burst the taste buds...

The aroma has already captivated the guests attention from chicken soup stew with a bit of pepper,garlic,ginger,berries,slice of green onions sprinkle on top...
Same goes with the fish peppered soup,the cow leg soup and assorted meat soup...

Followed by the main dishes curry rice,fried egg rice,steam buns,dumplings in shrimp soup,tofu in red sauce...

The desert was cakes baked by mayina using the charcoal oven from the space.

Each cake has a different fruit topping,strawberry, blackberry,cherry and such...
The nobles where introduced to a new world of taste...

The hall was quiet only the sound of forks and spoons could be heard for over an hour before it stopped..

Randy's family are noble but their rank isn't close to those real nobles from the capital so they where not invited to the banquet but Randy was there as it was his restaurant that handled the order.....

Master Green cough and stood up the hall was immediately quiet...

'' Thank you for coming to my fiftieth birthday I hope you enjoyed your meal as much as I do.
Randy come here...''

When Randy came up he was so nervous..

Master Green spoke again....
''I shall reward you with 500 taels of silver, 100 bolts of fine silk,300 bag of cotton, 100 bolts of soft cotton...
The hall was shocked, but master Green thought it wasn't enough for such a wonderful meal but giving too much will attract flies to his business,he doesn't want the emperor to set eyes on him...

Randy was shocked speechless....but he quickly got his bearing stood up and bowed

'' This young master is grateful for master's green benevolence ''
Master waved his hand with that came the end of the banquet...

In a beautiful courtyard in town the madam of that courtyard fainted from the news of Randy's success.

The maid just rolled her eyes at her Madam....

The heart of a two leg creature is hard to understand.