"So, of course, they were stuck. Couldn't move either way. Had to wait for the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad to sort them out. Meant a fair old bit of paperwork, I can tell you, what with the Muggles who spotted the body parts they'd left behind..." Mrs. Weasley said, while serving breakfast.

"Oh.. were they okay though?" Harry asked.

"Of course they were Harry but they received a heavy fine and I don't think they'll be trying it again in a hurry. You don't mess around with Apparition. There are plenty of adult wizards who don't bother with it. Prefer brooms...slower, but safer." Mr. Weasley said.

"But Bill and Charlie and Percy can all do it?"

"Yeah but Charlie had to take his twice" said Fred, with a small grin on his face.

"Didn't he fail the first time because he apparated five miles south of where he meant to, right on top of some poor old dear doing her shopping?" you asked.

"Yeah he did" George said, trying to contain his laughter.

"Yes, well, he passed the second time" said Mrs. Weasley, marching back into the kitchen.

"Percy only passed two weeks ago. He's been Apparating downstairs every morning since, just to prove he can" George complained. You heard footsteps coming from the stairs and entering the kitchen now were Ginny and Hermione.

"Why do we have to go so early?" complained Ginny, rubbing her eyes and sitting down next to Hermione.

"We've got a bit of a walk" said Mr. Weasley.

"Are we walking to the World Cup?" you asked Mr. Weasley.

"No, no that's miles away. We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention. We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup-"

"GEORGE!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, causing everyone at the table to jump.

"What?" said George, in an innocent tone.

"What is that in your pocket?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me! Accio!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, pointing her wand at George and several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pocket. "We told you to destroy them! We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!" Mrs. Weasley said furiously. Her tone quickly changed though when she saw your owl. "Oh (y/n) looks like you got some mail" you turned towards the window to see your owl flying in. (y/o/n) gave a small hoot when you retrieved the letter from their beak.

"Thank you (y/o/n). Here have a treat"

As soon as your owl flew away Mrs. Weasley started to use the Summoning Charm on both twin's pockets. You started to open your letter while you heard Mrs. Weasley in the background shouting "Accio, Accio, Accio!"

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted as Molly threw away the toffees away.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months!" she shrieked. "No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.s!" The whole atmosphere in the kitchen quickly changed. While everyone finished eating you started to read the letter, it was from your dad.

Dear (y/n),

First off I would just like to say Congratulations on getting O's on all you O.W.L exams, I am so proud of you darling. I know you will also do great in your N.E.W.Ts this year so don't stress so much about it.