20- Payback

The four of you made your way into the castle and were soaked but were quickly dried when you cast the drying spell. You made your way to the common room while the three of them started to go to the Great Hall.

"(y/n) are you coming?" George noticed you walking away.

"Yeah I am I just need to get something from my room I'll be back" In reality you didn't need anything you needed to find someone and you were quick to find them.

"Peeves!"

"Miss Potter, how you do?"

"Fairly well. I was wondering if you could help me get revenge on one of the twins?"

"Which one may I ask?"

"George. A few days back he rated me out with the Gryffindor quidditch captain"

"I see Miss hmmm well I do like the boys butttt I do like to cause mischief. What can I do Miss Potter?"

"Do you think you can throw water balloons at him while I put a potion in his drink ?"

"Of course"

"Thank you so much Peeves!" You made your way to the Great Hall to eat and sat next to George and Fred. You informed Fred what your plan was just he tried to warn George about the potion you were going to put in his drink. You saw Peeves and prepared to put the potion in his drink. "Helloooo George"

"Hey Peeves how you do?"

"Fairly well. Have you taken a shower Mr. Weasley?"

"Not yet just came back from the field"

"Well let me help you get started" he started throwing water balloons at him and just as you hoped everyone paid attention to Peeves.
You took out the potion and put it into George's drink.

"Peeves!" He screamed at the ghost who took off laughing.

"Here let me help" you laughed and cast the drying spell at him. He started eating and drinking his drink.

"That Peeves I'll get him-" he didn't get the chance to finish his sentence because he started laughing uncontrollably which once again caused everyone to look and in a matter of second everyone in the Great Hall was laughing.

"Payback is sweet Wesley" you walked away as he continued to laugh out loud.

-

The next day you went to Lupin's office to talk to him about helping Harry cast the patronus charm. He was in a heated conversation with Snape when you arrived but they stopped when they heard you knocking on his door.

"Miss Potter, I see you found the laugh-inducing potion. Although I am disappointed that you took it without telling me... I have to admit it was entertaining to watch.
Now if you'll excuse me I have business to attend to"

"Thank you Professor Snape. I'll see you tomorrow" you turned to your Uncle who had the same confused expression as you did.

"Did he really just say that?"

"I believe so. Anyways what was all that about and don't say it's noting cause it was obviously about something"

"Very well. Before I took the position as Professor there was a new potion, Wolfsbane Potion to be exact. It relieves the symptoms of becoming a werewolf and I hoped I would able to brew it however I didn't have the money to do so and potions was never my strongest subject. Then one day Dumbledore approached me asking me to take the job. I declined at first since I didn't want to put anyone in danger. He however offered me an endless supply of wolfsbane potion and I took the offer and well Snape is the one who brews them and he believes I helped Sirius enter and he kinda threatened me. He said if he found out I was the one who helped Sirius enter he wouldn't brew them anymore"