39- Announcements, Announcements, Announcements

"(Y/n)!"

"Harry," you said, trying not to breathe heavily. "How's your shoulder?"

"Better. Are you out of breath?"

"Well of course George nearly dragged me all the way here. Didn't let me take a breathe"

"In my defense you said to hurry up, so I was just following directions" George said.

"I did not, I said "come on George"!"

"Oh well sorry darling but hey at least we got here before everyone else" he said, pointing back at the stadium.

"I guess. Cedric! How are your burns?" You quickly went to Cedric who was being attended to by Madam Pomfrey.

"Good. They'll leave a scar but hey at least it'll be a great story to tell. How did I do?"

"Well pretty good. Turning a rock into a dog ...a black dog...very interesting choice you made there"

"First animal that popped into my head" he gave you a confused look.

"(Y/n). Hey Diggory" George stretched out his hand.

"Weasley" Cedric shook George's hand. "You did good, Cedric. Transforming a rock into a black dog"

"Yeah..is there something wrong cause I feel like I did something wrong"

"No" you both said in unison.

"Oh okay..are the judges ready?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah I actually came to tell you guys that we should be going" George responded.

"Oh brilliant. I'll go get Fleur and Viktor" When he left both you and George started to talk again.

"Were you thinking the same thing about you know-"

"Yes I was. It'll be a good story to tell him though¨

¨Harry whoever put your name in that goblet — I — I reckon they're trying to do you in!¨ Ron said seriously.

"Caught on, have you?" Harry coldly said. "Took you long enough¨

¨Finally those two are making up¨ you whispered to Geogre who looked doubtful. ¨Trust me George they are¨

¨"It's okay, forget it¨

"No I shouldn't've —"

"Forget it" Harry said with a small grid, in which Ron returned nervously. Just then Hermione started to burst into tears causing you and George to look at her in confusion.

"There's nothing to cry about!" Harry bellowed her

"You two are so stupid!" she shouted as she then pulled both boys into a hug which left George dumbfounded and you laughing. After hugging them she quickly dashed away, positively howling.

¨Barking mad..¨ Ron said, shaking his head.

¨Come on guys George said the judges were ready and they'll probably be putting up scores an minute now¨

¨Oh right um mind helping me out¨ Harry said as he looked at the egg and broom.

¨I'll take your firebolt¨

As you all started to walk back to the enclosure Ron was filling Harry in on what the other Championes did to pass their dragon. Once you all got to the enclosure you could all see where all five judges were seated. ¨It's marked out of ten from each one¨ you informed Harry, Ron and George. The first judge was Madame Maxime. She raised her wand and out came what seemed to be a silver ribbon in the shape of an eight.