43- A Sirius Matter

"Oi! Finally, you two show up. What were you two, snogging? Come on, almost everyone has left," Lee said as he sat down on the boat.

"Lee, don't worry, the boat isn't going anywhere. We were talking to Diggory," George explained as he assisted you in boarding the ferry.

"George, you have my utmost respect. I was under the impression you despised Cedric," Fred said, stunned.

"I did, but only because he beat us the year before."

"It's about bloody time," you grumbled.

"Alright let's go. As far as I can say, (y/n) is cold and needs to be warmed up "Lee removed his sweater from his back and wrapped it around you. "Weasley, hurry it up!"

"I'm sorry, Lee, but I have no control over the speed of his ships."

"Well summon a paddle or something, Fred. George, you as well."

"Fine!" Both of them screamed at the same time. Two paddles came out of nowhere. Both boys then began to paddle though they stopped when they finally had realized Lee didn't have a paddle.

"Where is your paddle, Jordan?" Fred asked.

"I have a different job, a more important job I should say and that is keeping her warm. Now keep paddling unless you want to keep (y/n) cold." The boys simply rolled their eyes and continued paddling until they came to a small pier.

***

March arrived, and to your delight, your owl had delivered a letter to you. You went to open the letter after finishing getting ready, expecting it to be from Oliver, but it was from your father. The note instructed him to meet him at the end of the road leading out of Hogsmeade with as much food as possible. "Darn I was thinking about going in my animagus form so I wouldn't attract attention," you thought to yourself as you kept reading the letter.

Bring the twins and Lee, I'd like to meet them. Just make sure you're not seen.

-P.F

"Oh this should be fun"

The morning was cool, but after a few lessons, the temperature warmed up. You had intended to tell the twins and Lee about the letter your father had given you when dinner time arrived. Before you got the chance however Hermione, Harry and Ron came and sat down. Hermione looking more upset than ever. "What's the matter with you, Mione?"

She, however, remained silent. Ron, on the other hand, handed you a copy of the Daily Prophet and pointed to the front page.

Harry Potter's Secret Heartache

You understood why Hermione was so quiet as you read through the daily prophet. Victor had asked her to spend the summer with him, and she had told you and Ginny about it after the second task was completed. However, she hadn't told anyone else about it, so how could Rita have known about it? Perhaps she wore an invisibility cloak, or perhaps someone was secretly working for her, or-

"Oi (y/n)!" Cedric drew your attention away from the newspaper. "Hello, Ced. What's going on?"

"Well, I came quickly because I have some very interesting news that I thought you would be interested in hearing," he explained as he took a seat next to you. "Rora and Adrian were snogging just before Potions, and Rogers and I caught them."

"You've got to be joking! When?" 

"Today. Oh, speaking of them, " he said, pointing to the door where they had both just walked in. "Please don't tell her that I told you. Although I have a strong suspicion she is aware that we already know... Oh, and before I forget, Cho said she needed to speak with you tomorrow, and she said it was urgent. Anyway, I have to go."