6- The Troll

After finishing your classes of the day you made your way to the quidditch field where Oliver told you he'd be waiting for you. Since you didn't have a clue where the pitch was you asked a Ravenclaw girl named Liana if she could help you. She informed you where the field was which relieved you. You went running to the field seeing that you were five minutes late. Upon entering the field Oliver got up from the bench and approached you.

"(Y/n) I thought you forgot"

"Of course not Oliver I just got lost"

"Well great thing you found your way. Shall we get started then" He gave you a broom and showed you how to mount it. "So hop on it somewhere towards the middle not in the center center though and grab the broom with a tight grip"

You did as he said. After mounting it he proceeded to tell you to kick off the ground hard but to keep your broom steady then lean forward slightly. You again proceed to do what he did. To his surprise and yours, you did well.

"You amaze me (y/n). I'm not going to lie you learned faster than I did"

"Ahhha I knew I could beat Wood at something"

"Oh shut up (y/n)" He mounted his broom and flew next to you.

"Make me" you laughed as you started to fly away.

"Oh, you're going to regret saying that" he started to follow you and started to gain on you.

"You're going to have to catch me first Wood" you gained speed and got further away. You noticed a bludger coming your way and at the sight of it, you dodged it. It turned back to follow you but once again you dodged it. It finally left and you heard someone laughing. It was Oliver, he wasn't on his broom anymore. He was wrapping his arms around his stomach since he was laughing so hard. He gestured you to come down after he was done laughing.

"Very funny Wood" you rolled your eyes and punched his shoulder

"Ow!"

"You deserved that"

"Okay, maybe I did but hear me out I only did it to see if you were able to dodge a bludger and still be able to fly without a problem. Which you did amazing" he pulled you into a hug.

"Well you are a great captain, rude but great," you said as you wrapped your arms around his torso.

"Rude !?" He questioned.

"Yeah rude you could have told me you were going to release the bludger"

"Well in my defense when we are playing I can't always tell you that a bludger is gaining upon you"

"Fair enough Ollie" you pulled away.

"Okay, so your flying skills are incredible now I'm going to give you the Quaffle. Your job is to put it in one of those three hoops, I'll try and block your shots. Got it"

"Yes sir "

"Okay I'll be releasing the Bludger NOW"

"Thanks for the warning Ollie" you rolled your eyes.

You both hopped onto your brooms. Oliver was by the hoops waiting for you to score while a Bludger was trying to knock you off your broom. Throughout the whole practice, you managed to dodge the Bludger every time while at the same time throwing the Quaffle into one of the hoops. Oliver tried to block each shot but wasn't able to block all of them. After an hour of training, you and Wood made your way back to ground level.

"Amazing (y/n)! I was planning on going a bit easy on you but I see that wasn't necessary" he had a big bright smile on his face.

"Thank you Ollie "