27- Farewell

Everyone started to make their way to the pitch. While the teams went to the field ,the rest of the students went up to the stands and began cheering. Roger took the place of Madam Hooch. He went and got the quidditch set releasing the snitch and the bludger.

"Now I want a nice clean game from all of you" he tried to sound like Madam Hooch.

"Yes Madam Hooch" the captains shook hands then Roger threw the Quaffle; the team wasn't so worried about playing against Hufflepuff since they knew they didn't play dirty like the Slytherins. Still Roger hopped on his broom to supervise the game while Lee started to commentate.

"Welcome students to the rematch game of the season playing today is Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff. As we know Gryfinddor seeker Harry Potter fell off his broom last time he played so now that he is better let's see if the Gryfinndors can now beat the Hufflepuffs. In possession of the Quaffle is Heidi, Heidi Macavoy of Hufflepuff she makes her way to the Gryffindor hoop and ooo intercepted by Johnson. Johnson now takes the Quaffle and passes it to (y/n) Potter and SHE SCORES" the crowd cheered.

"Did you know that the legendary Oliver Wood made (y/n) Potter the new Gryffindor captain and I must say he chose very well. Now Malcom Preece has a hold of the Quaffle..he dodges chaser Alicia Spinnet...ooo nice bludger work from Huffle beater Anthony Rickett...she throws it and itssss saved by Oliver Wood"

Oliver had thrown the Quaffle your way but it was intercepted by Heidi and you quickly made your way towards her.

"Heidi intercepts the Quaffle..she makes her way back to the hoop but ooo bludger work from George Weasley causes her to drop the Quaffle and is now in possession of (y/n) Potter who... SCORES. Gryffindor leads 20-0"

The game continued to go on for an hour, both teams were tied 70-70. Roger called a time out and suggested that if the snitch was not found in the next 40 minutes the winner should be determined by the number of goals the chasers scored. 20 minutes after Roger called a time out both seekers went diving down.

"Seems like both seekers have spotted the snitch they have both dived down in the meanwhile Heidi has a hold of the Quaffle and she goes to score but it is intercepted by Johnson she is now making her way to the hoop and..... HE'S GOT IT! CEDRIC DIGGORY HAS GOT THE GOLDEN SNITCH! HUFFLEPUFF WINS!" Although Hufflepuff won, the Gryffindors cheered. You and the team made your way down and congratulated the Hufflepuffs although you lost against the Hufflepuffs Oliver was still happy.

"Won't drown yourself this time Ollie?"

"Not this time darling" he had a smile on his face. You could tell he was happy so you didn't worry about him trying to drown himself or do something else. The team made their way to the Hufflepuff team to congratulate them on their win again.

"Great game Diggory, I see the Gryffindors have some competition ahead of them. I'm looking forward to playing against you guys next year"

"Not bad yourself Potter, can't wait to play against you guys again. Hey Wood..you've been a great keeper and captain and you'll be missed by all" Cedric hugged Oliver while the crowd behind them cheered.

"To the best captain Gryffindor has seen!" You lifted your broom and so did everyone in the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor team while the crowd cheered on. After the celebration in the field you all quietly snuck back into the castle thankfully once again no one caught you guys. Once in the common room everyone still cheered which surprised you but you took the chance and made an announcement.

"Settle down, settle down! I'd like to make an announcement. Oliver Wood you have been the best keeper and captain the Gryffindor quidditch team has ever seen, you have been an amazing friend as well. You have been like an older brother to me and I'll miss you so much and so will the team. To Oliver!"