34- Beauxbatons & Durmstrang

The next day you and the boys headed into the Great Hall for breakfast to check your schedules. You had Potions with the Hufflepuffs, Astronomy with the Slytherins, Ancient Runes with the Slytherins then Defense Against the Dark Arts with all the houses. "What do you boys have?"

"Defense Against the Dark Arts with the Hufflepuffs, Alchemy with the Ravenclaws, Herbology with the Hufflepuffs and Divination with the Ravenclaws" Fred said.

"Merlin's Beard I second that!" Lee replied. "How about you George?"

"History of Magic with Ravenclaw, Alchemy with Ravenclaw, Herbology with the Hufflepuffs, Defense Against the Dark Arts with all houses. What about you (y/n)?"

"Potions with Hufflepuff, Astronomy and Ancient Runes with Slytherin and DADA with all houses. Anyways I'll see you boys later I'm not trying to be late to Potions"

Potions was horrible. Snape decided to give everyone a quiz the very first day of class. Besides that it was actually quite fun, you sat next to Cedric since he was the only Hufflepuff you really knew and when Snape wasn't looking he's cracked a joke or two. Not only that but you learned that Cedric, Roger and Adrian were planning on entering the Triwizard Tournament. The following two classes were boring and harder than you remembered but then again it was a N.E.W.T class and not a O.W.L class. Adrian sat next to you for the next two classes and he was a huge help, he understood everything better than you did and even offered to tutor you if you had trouble with anything.

"What's your next class (y/n)?" Adrian asked once class was over.

"DADA, what about you?"

"Same here. Do you want to meet up with Cedric and Rogers, so the four of us could walk to DADA?"

"Sure. Just curious since when have the three of you been real close?"

"Oh well it started during the Gryffindor party last year, you know when you guys won the cup. I was grabbing a butter beer when Cedric came and the two of us just started talking about Quidditch then he introduced me to Roger and ever since then we've been real close. If I'm completely honest I'm glad I met them cause they are ten times better than most of the Slytherins and it's easier to be myself around them"

"That's great Adrian, I'm happy for you. Hello boys"

"Hey (y/n)!" They greeted. "Shall we go?" Roger asked.

"Yes sir" you all replied. As you headed to DADA you remembered you had George for that class, you planned to sit next to him but when you got there he was already sitting next to Liana. You and Adrian decided to sit in the very back while Cedric and Roger sat in front of you two, unfortunately Montague was in the same class and had decided to sit in the desk that was next to yours. The whole class was talking until Moody made his presence known.

"Alastor Moody. Ex Auror, Ministry malcontent and your new Defense Againsg the Dark Arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?" Moody spoke clearly. "When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me the three unforgivable curses. Weasley!"

George who was still talking to Liana, focused his attention to Moody quickly. "Yes..?"

"Give us a curse"

"Oh there is um the Imperious Curse"

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why" He went in to his desk and grabbed the spider that was in a small jar. "Imperio" Moody had total control of the spider that was now jumping desk to desk and dancing on many students heads. Moody raised his spider and made it jump on Montague's head then he made it crawl up Liana's face, causing her to scream and many students started to laugh.