3- Platform 9 3/4

You were taken to King's Cross Station by Hagrid in order to board a train that would take you to Hogwarts. He was about to take you, but then he looked at his watch. "BLIMEY is that the time I'm sorry (y/n) and Harry I have to go. Dumbledore be wanting his - well he be wanting to see me. Ahh before I forget here are your tickets, stick to them. I mean it stick to them" You were both looking at your tickets, which stated that you would be arriving at Platform 9 3/4.

"But Hagrid there is no such thing as platform 9 ¾ is there?" Harry inquired of Hagrid, but when you looked up, Hagrid had vanished.

The two of you hurried through the throngs of people, saying, "Well, we better get a move on it Harry." You approached the guard and inquired about the location of the platform, but he dismissed your inquiry as a prank on him and assumed you were both insane.

"It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course." When you turned around to see who had said "muggles," you noticed two redheads who looked familiar.

"Come on Harry! This way,." You yanked Harry by his sweater and dragged him towards the woman and her five children.

"Fred, you're up next," the woman said to him.

"He's not Fred, I'm Fred," George clarified.

"Really, woman, you call yourself our mother," Fred remarked further.

"I'm sorry George"

"I'm only joking, I'm Fred," Fred said, a grin on his face. "I'm only joking, I'm Fred."

Fred had already passed through the wall, and George was on his way to do the same until he saw you and Harry jogging towards them. "(y/n)?"

"Hey George"

Then he introduced you to his mother, saying, "Mom, this is (y/n) and her brother Harry Potter."

"Oh what a pleasure to meet you dear I'm their mother, Molly Weasley" she said as she pulled both of you into a hug.

"Anything you need dears?" She asked.

"Well I was wondering if you could tell us how to get to Platform 9 ¾? " you asked.

"Of course dear it's Ron's first year too, see what you do dear is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10 best do it in a run. George why don't you show her?"

He nodded and did just that. Now it was your turn. "Thank you so much Mrs.Weasley"

"Please dear call me Molly." You smiled at her and ran between both platforms and you emerged into platform 9 ¾ , Harry soon emerged as well.

You both made your way into the train, both you and Harry had found an empty compartment. The train then started to move after a couple of minutes you had the urge to use the bathroom, which you luckily found in time. When you exited you met a girl and apparently it was her first year as well and she had her robes on.

"Hello, I'm Hermione Granger" She said , when noticed you staring at her.

"Oh hi, I'm (y/n) Potter" you introduced yourself.

"Holy cricket your (y/n) Potter! What a pleasure to meet you, what year are you in?"

"I'm in my third but it's my first year going to Hogwarts"

"Well I hope you do well and catch up"

"Thank you" you smiled at her as she started to leave the bathroom.

"Oh by the way you must have your robes on before we exit the train. So I suggest you change" She smiled at you and left. You of course did so and we're making your way back to the compartment when a certain redhead stopped you.