Chapter 44 - Sweet Dreams...

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "And don't forget the most important thing of all..."

Paul & The HuMane 7: "What?"

Y/N: "Graduate."

Everyone laughs at you stating the obvious as you eat your (favorite lunch meal).

10:07 PM

After a couple of hours of crime-fighting, you and ISAAC crawl into your bedroom. You take off your mask and exhale. You toss your backpack onto a beanbag chair and land on the ground silently before changing. 

A few minutes in the bathroom later, you tiptoe into your room and flop onto your bed in relief.

Y/N: "Ahhh, some sleep. Wonder what dream I'll have tonight."

ISAAC: Sweet dreams, Y/N.

Y/N: *yawn* "Thanks, ISAAC.

Soon enough, you fall asleep and your dream begins...

(Inside Your Mindscape)

You find yourself at Canterlot Mall. 

The sun was about to set and not many people were around, except older versions of Paul, Princess Twilight, Sci-Twi, and Pinkie Pie were sitting at a table together nearby

The sun was about to set and not many people were around, except older versions of Paul, Princess Twilight, Sci-Twi, and Pinkie Pie were sitting at a table together nearby. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity, Miles Morales, and the CMCs were chatting by a kiosk. Flash, Fluttershy, Soarin Skies, Starlight Glimmer, and even Peter Parker were standing together far away. PAs if you were looking through a camera, you see yourself walking with Sunset Shimmer. However, both of you appear to be in your early to mid-20s. 

You were taller, more athletic, and slightly more muscular. Sunset was slightly taller, more beautiful, and now had a tattoo of her cutie mark on her hand.

 Sunset was slightly taller, more beautiful, and now had a tattoo of her cutie mark on her hand

Y/N (in their 20s): "Remember anything about this table, Sunny?"

Sunset Shimmer (in their 20s): "Uh, no. What about this table?"

Y/N (in their 20s): "This is the table where we first met."

Sunset Shimmer (in their 20s): "Oooooh! Oh my god, of course, I remember." She feels the tabletop and smiles. "The first thing you said to me was 'Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?'" She says in a masculine voice before giggling.