Lunch Brawl !

Lunchtime was a time every student tends to look forward to. A time you can use for things you didn't have time to do like homework or talking with friends. It's probably the only time you don't have to worry about a test suddenly popping up out of nowhere.

In Y/n's case this was the time she chose to work off the money she lost during her recovery time. It took a lot of convincing to get permission for her boss to use one of the spots for a stand. He brought all his own equipment and a few of his employees too.

The outside 'food court' was pretty crowded so it would be idiotic to even think about using the scooter. Plus it wouldn't have made much sense to, seeing that Y/n was only going to deliver to the ones on school grounds which includes the public that was being temporarily invited to the festival.

With that being the case, Y/n's boss came up with a better idea for her to get around quickly.

"Excuse Me! Passing through!" Her feet were gliding on the concrete, making sure not to bump into anyone. A considerably hard task with her current transportation being skates. Y/n even changed into her work uniform, the usual red shirt , a cute bow, her name tag in place, a black cap with a gold crown imprint for the logo and finally her black shorts that were now accompanied by her cute white apron.

Wasn't really her choice but she was told she couldn't go around with her bag. Thank goodness her locker has a lock, otherwise she wouldn't be able to act sane enough knowing her mask could be in someone else's hands.

Although Y/n knew she would be bringing the food to the food court for the visitors, she was surprised to know that a few people ordered and were waiting for her in the cafeteria.

No offense to her job or her boss but who in the hell would trade Lunchrush's food for that of a pizzeria? He makes pizza too, he has a whole selective menu.

Y/n can proudly say he was the one that brightens her everyday since she came into U.A.

Feeling guilty for taking a spot you don't deserve? Eat his pasta.

Been overloaded with school work that's currently clashing with you home chores? Get his soup.

Hate everything in sight? Tell him to give you what he recommends and eat it with no regrets. Best thing you could do honestly. You know? Y/n style: surprise me.

"Point Palace Delivery Pizza!" On the phone they described where they were looked like. They even told her that they weren't wearing a school uniform like the rest. At first she thought the might have been a hero or something but when she stopped at a table she realized the people she was serving weren't even from her school at all. How does she know? They were wearing cheerleading outfits. U.A doesn't have any cheerleaders, in the festival their usually a foreigners showing off their skills for entertainment. Apparently this year was American cheerleaders showing their pride by having an American flag keychain to their purses or phone case.

It true that Y/n is foreign herself but she was pretty much raised here. The only times she went back were for family gatherings when they had enough money and time. Most times being her mother's side of the family rather than her dad's.

Now n' days they'd go to her dad's side of the family that lives here. Which is just as exhausting. Her Grandmother, who was a big traditionalist, is always correcting the way she acts and has tried many times to get her into things like the festival shrines, how to paint properly, dressing up like a lady and bowing manners.

"The money would be about 8.75 in U.S dollars I'll just change it out since my boss prefers yen." It was only reasonable for her to ask them in English first since when she came they were talking to each other in English.