Saving The Damsel In Distress!

After Y/n's little stunt, they continued on with the training.

Iida as usual tried taking charge. "We must do our best to play the injured!"

"Alright!" Uraraka cheered.

"We're only pretending..." Midoryia only the other hand kept giving Y/n side glances. She hasn't moved much since the fall. Her costume was all dirtied up, scraps were visible on hands and a few on her face. The only thing that managed to stay clean was her glasses she cleaned up with her costume's sleeve.

Up above, Aizawa was looking down at his 'traped' students as he gave out his instructions, making sure to be specific so another mishap wouldn't happen.

"Alright the four of you are the rescue team." He directed to Tokoyami, Todoroki , Momo and to his misfortune Bakugo. Aizawa gestures to the side a bit with his head, next to them was rope, an orange rescue stretcher and a harness. "You may use theses objects."

"Wait a minute!" Bakugo but in aggravated at the selection. "Why do I have to save DEKU?!"

"Because the author wanted to do the Ova from Anime fest, Bakugo." Tsu pointed out bluntly.

"Uh, tsu? Why don't we just let him be for now..?" Kirishima asked softly, nearing closely in case his aggressive classmate decides to pounce at her in a not so friendly way.

Todoroki didn't care about who he was working with, he just wanted to get with the program and get the job done. He walked over to the edge and looked down.

"IS SOMEONE THERE?! HELP US! PLEASE!" Iida cries out in the best hurt voice he can.

"Let's began." "Hah?!" Immediately Bakugo pulled out of his argument after hearing Todoroki's order. "Who's going down?"

"That bastard's ignoring me!" Slowly with a menacing look his hand rises, warning sparks flying. "I'll have to teach him a lesson."

Of course for the great Bakugo Katsuki, everything they do has an easy solution. "Just blow up the mountain and that's it!"

"Are you crazy?!" Momo dismissed the idea rapidly. In her mind it was quite an honor to work along side another recommended student and the kid who passed first in the entrance exam but now she wasn't too sure.

To the side the rest of the class watched them in action, taking mental notes on what to do when it's their turn.

~*~

Y/n laid deflated against the wall absolutely bored. As a result she started playing with the clip of her strap. This time watching closely so she wouldn't snap her finger by accident again."What's taking them so long? You already screamed for help so shouldn't they start saving us already?"

"L/n, the heroes are doing the best they can! Uraraka is not conscious and Midoryia has a broken leg!"

"What else is new?" She interrupted. "Though usually I'm the one knock out but the rest seems spot on."

"You're only roughed up a bit and the cliff is too high for us to get over with both of them which is why we have to rely on the heroes." Iida finished.

She only hummed, completely ignoring his explanation Y/n turned to Midoryia. "What's it like? Breaking a bone? I've never broken anything besides a nail."

"Oh uh well, it- It hurts a l-lot if you do anything, moving or touch it. There's like a snap you hear when it first happens." His eyes kept darting around. He wasn't sure where to look or what exactly was he supposed to say.