9 | Boom

Y/n was getting more impatient by the minute, battle after battle. She tapped her fingers against her arm as she kept her focus on the screen. Taking notes of any camera blind spots in case she needed them for emergencies. Using All Might's advice to plan ahead and use previous battles as notes. Her group was the last team to go.

"Team G Heroes and team E villains!" All Might announced.

"Finally!" Y/n let out some of her frustration. "Let get this over with already."

Team E walked in and through the halls to find the location of the bomb before the round officially starts. Mina slid across the floor with her acid instead of walking, accidently splashing a bit on Aoyama's cape, much to his dismay. "Oops my bad-" She apologized, looking around sheepishly.

Y/n rolled her eyes at Mina's misuse of her quirk but they immediately widened with an idea in hand. Turing to smile slightly at her comrades. "Hey, would it be okay with you two if I took the lead?"

"Oh? Could it be you have a plan?" Aoyama asked curiously.

"Something like that," Y/n looked around the empty halls as they walked. The floor plan print in hand for her to use. "You gotta admitted that this whole set up feels like a typical hero-villain plot for a video game so why not treat like one?"

"Uh I'm not following?" Mina raised her hand as if she were in class. "We're already playing villains? Unless you mean to fully commit to our roles like Iida did in the first round?"

"Something like that." Y/n repeated. "Let's leave the first two floors untouched. Then we can make the rest of the way hell for the heroes. It'll help build tension to a point of paranoia. If we worry them too much they'll start to overthink, if they overthink we can manipulate them with simple tricks etc. Best case scenario, time runs out and we win."

"And if that isn't that case? What do you plan to do?" Aoyama asked as they arrived to the first door of the 3rd floor. He had to admit he was curious of her thought process.

Y/n swallowed the last bit of self control she had. The constant arguing with her Conscience was already fading away after having the mask attached to her back all day. Each battle she witnessed filled her head with intrusive thoughts. She was also catching herself smiling a lot more than she means to. "If worse comes to worse ya mean? Just leave it to me."

"Wow L/n seems awfully comfortable taking the lead." Sero commented, watching how smoothly the villain team worked while the heroes argued over strategies.

"Yes, regardless of which side you're on communication is key. Leaders are the ones who decide how the entire operation will work out in the end. Take notes." All Might suggested, reaching for his pen to find nothing in it's place. "Wait? Where did I-?"

Y/n twisted the pen in her hand after writing on the floor plan they were given at the start. She had to walk the hallways alone after dropping off her teammates at their assigned stations, setting up exactly how she asked them to. Once she got to her room, where the bomb had been dragged from it's previous reset place, she began to look around for cameras. Whether it be hidden or in plain sight. She needed to know in case she had to cover up anything.

The heroes where finally allowed to enter the building. Jiro's ear-jack stabbed the wall immediately to investigate the situation. A lot of movement from everyone. She winced after hearing metal being dragged across the floor. "Everyone's upstairs. It sounds like they're in different rooms though."