Why Don't You Cheer For Me?

*underlined is english or another language

In one of the empty tunnels the stadium had was Y/n, leaning on the wall already in her cheerleading outfit and her bag holding it closely to her chest, her yellow pompoms on the floor by her feet. Along with her was Mineta and Kaminari inspecting the American cheerleaders who just came back from their break.

"You have access to the girl's locker room right? Why not just take their clothes or something?" Mineta asked having his own visual in mind.

Y/n scoffed, glaring at him slightly. "Yeah that sounds like a great idea. Just who do you think they'll blame it on? The people who have access to the locker? Or the girl they insulted a few minutes ago, who uses the lockers daily?"

~*~

"Nothin' but a delivery girl."

~*~

"You're r right though, this is pretty petty but after what they said, can I really let that go?" Y/n sighed looking at her feet. This was ridiculous. Usual being teased like that was never uncommon for anyone but the few times she has encountered them she'd usual walk away or counter it with her own voice.

This time feels different. Like all the words she can say are just not enough.

"I'm not doing this just to do it or because of my pride but if I don't do anything about they'll think they can mess with other people like that too."

'Right? Is that what I'm going for here? This is the first time I'm making a focused goal with the mask instead of the other times where I just react to what's happening around me.'

~*~

"Aw don't be like that. Maybe one day, you know, after they realize your better off like this than a hero, you just might be aloud in the Pizzeria. Though I did hear they don't allow dogs...."

~*~

Y/n's grip tightened around her bag, bringing it up a bit to cover her frown. "Even though I said you owe me, I'm sorry for bringing you into this..."

The two boys have always taken it upon themselves to look at the girls in their class everyday since they've started school here. Whether that deserves praise or not is debatable.

Within that time, not once have they've seen Y/n with that sort of expression. They've seen her looked upset before, they've seen her a bit angry before, and they've seen her look annoyed. But never have they've seen her look so...... defeated.

It was confusing. Wasn't she the strong one?

They don't know what happened. They don't know what was so bad that Y/n would act this way.

Kaminari smiled, pulling up his phone. "You're right though, we do owe you. Come on Y/n, we can't film this without the star!"

"We'll be your witnesses if they try to blame this on you!" Mineta punched the air with a smile in attempts to look cool.

The corner of her mouth twitched upwards slightly. She moved to open her bag. "Turn around for a second please."

Once they did, she slipped the mask on, it's sides stretching out to get ahold of her completely. Green flashes filling the dark parts of the tunnel, confused as to what was going on, the boys turned back around with wide eyes and dropped jaws.