Purple + Green = Disaster

The battle area was fixed for the main event. Sports fans and competitors seated themselves into their places in the stands. Unlike the fans who were filled with nothing but excitement, the students felt heavy with nerves. This was what everyone was waiting for.

What may have been seen as just another yearly event for U.A was in fact a judgement stand for it's students. New future heroes being placed in the eyes of the public for a judgement call before they are even titled heroes. Before their first debut.

That's why the sport's festival was important. The public wants to know who they can put their faith in. Paying no mind to the fact that they are, in fact, still children. Children who are expected to carry the world on their shoulders till they are too weak to continue forward.

"HEY SPORTS FANS! ARE YOU READY?!" Mic yelled into the intercom already trying to hype up his audience. "AFTER ALL THE ACTION YOU'VE ALREADY WITNESSED IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL BATTLES TO BEGIN! CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?! Our Competitors Are On There Own Now. Sometimes Our Heroes Only Have Themselves To Rely On. HEART, SKILL, STRENGTH, WISDOM, COURAGE. THEY HAVE TO USE ALL OF THESE TO RISE TO THE TOP!"

Fire erupted from the corner of the concrete fighting ring. "ALRIGHT AUDIENCE! LET'S CUT TO THE GOOD STUFF AND NOT DELAY THESES FINALS ANY LONGER! WELCOME ARE FIRST FIGHTERS!"

Two pictures showed on the screen, one of Izuku and another of Shinsou.

Y/n took the aisle seat, legs crossed over while her hands were kept neatly in her lap. She looked calm but her emotions were swirling up a storm inside. What are the chances the two people she's befriended in this school would be going against each other? It felt like life was telling her to choose between them. Who would you cheer for? Who do you want to win?

Hopefully she would never have to be put into such a position in real life.

"WOAH! HE LOOKS KIND OF SCARED IN THAT PICTURE DOESN'T HE?" Mic commented referring to Izuku's picture who looked like he was staring at something terrifying while taking it. "IT'S IZUKU MIDORYIA FROM THE HERO COURSE! Verses HITOSHI SHINSOU FROM GENERAL STUDIES! WHO REALLY HASN'T DONE MUCH TO STAND OUT YET. THE RULES ARE SIMPLE! IMMOBILIZE YOUR APPOINT OR GET THEM OUT OF THE RING!"

Y/n's hand subconsciously made their way to grip the edge of her skirt she was too lazy to change out of. With this heat? With all the movement she's been doing? No thanks. Might have been a bit concerning with her blood still stained onto it from the side games but at least she was patched up by recovery girl, who scolded her for not using her quirk to lessen her chances of being injured.

"YOU CAN ALSO WIN BY MAKING THEM CRY UNCLE! BRING ON THE INJURIES BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN RECOVERY GIRL WAITING ON STAND BY!"

'That's probably not the best thing to say to a bunch of heroes in training who want to dominate the game' Her mind drifted to a few in her class who would most likely go over the top just for a win.

"SO PUT YOUR MORALS ASIDE AND DON'T BE AFRAID TO PLAY DIRTY! BUT OF COURSE NO LIFE THREATENING CRAP FOLKS, IT'S NOT ALOUD! HEROES USE THEIR POWERS TO THROW VILLAINS IN JAIL! NOT KILL THEM!"

"I'll stop anyone who tries to get too rough!" Cementos reassures the crowd.