10 | Rush Hour

The feeling of being watched is a common paranoia. It seems to be an instinct made to alert the brain of anything that may seem as a threat. Most times, when we do turn to look for the cause of the burning gaze, we find absolutely nothing. Other times we are proven that someone was, in fact, staring at us.

At least these are the basics of paranoia that Y/n has been feeling as of late. The feeling wasn't always unsettling but today? It was like someone had ultimately decided that today was going to be miserable. Maybe her gut was predicting the flood of reporters bombarded any and every U.A student who crossed their path.

"Everyday with him is a reminder that I'm enrolled at the preeminent educational institution. Beyond his obvious dignity and presence, he's also quite humorous. Now that we students will be constantly exposed to such an impressive role model, we will be able to study what one needs to in order to match the definition of a "Top Hero" and furthermo- " Iida, who was a group of people away from her, seemed to have no problem being caught be the news traffic.

A brunette in a ponytail stepped forward blocking Y/n's path with a cameraman following behind her. A microphone practically being shoved towards her. "You're a U.A student right? Who might you be exactly?"

"Late for class." Y/n pushed the microphone gently back and glanced over to the gate.

"Uh huh and can we hear your thoughts about All Might teaching? How do you feel being in the same room as the Symbol Of Peace?"

Y/n looked at her microphone before looking at the gate again. It was obvious that if she tried to leave she'd just be caught by another reporter so avoiding questions was unavoidable. "Hey...Is it possible to walk and talk?"

"Yes please! Make way! Make way!" The reporter's face brightened at the suggestion. Her face slightly flushing at the thought of getting praised by her boss for at least getting something. "So All Might? Was he wearing casual clothes? Or a dress suit?"

"Neither, he showed up in his hero costume. He seemed just as excited to see his students as his students were to see him."

"What about you young lady-?"

"L/n." Y/n subconsciously corrected.

"Yes, Ms. L/n, do you have a class with him personally? How did you feel when the number 1 hero walked into your classroom? Were you excited?"

Should she have been excited? Y/n admits that on some level she had respect for the hero. He has saved countless of lives and was looked up to by many people like Izuku. All Might is his entire reason for his drive towards this career but would that be a reason for her to be excited as everyone when he showed up?

"Well," Y/n smiled politely. "How do you think you would feel if you were in the same room as him?"

"I would think you'd cut the chatter and get to class L/n because you're wasting time." Aizawa's voice startled the two.

"I guess it's different for everyone." Y/n titled her head to see his usually annoyed face. "Good morning Sensei."

Aizawa ignored Y/n and focused on the reporter instead. His hand rested on his student's back for a moment to move her behind him and towards the new path opening.

"Hey! She was still talking to us! We need more intel on All Might! And can't you dress up a bit more presentable dude?!"

"The man is off duty now. You're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises."

~*~

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't sulk like a child over your loss okay? And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line is already getting old." Aizawa noticed how quickly Midoriya's face dropped like a kicked puppy. "You can't keep breaking your body while training here but your quirk will be really useful if can get a handle on it. So show a little urgency Huh?"