Depends, Will I go Splat! or Boom?

Brrrrrrr

Brrrrrrrrr

Brrrrrrrrrrrr

The phone on Y/n's desk vibrates, with each sound it moves closer to the edge.

"Brrrr- Brrrrr, " Y/n mimicked with her eyes shut. She felt like she just came back from her shift, barely closed her eyes. It couldn't have been time to wake up. Opening one eye, she glanced at her window, behind the curtains the light barely showing. It's dawn.

Groaning Y/n sat up, pushing the warm covers of her bed off of her in exchange for the cold ac air in the house. 'It'll never be enough sleep, will it?'

Y/n turned over to her desk where her phone was. The phone was half way off the desk already. She jolted from her bed, barefooted, she running over to the desk.

On her way her foot got tangled in a shirt she left the night before in promise to pick it up later. Struggling to kick it off and reach for the phone at the same time, she falls hitting the ground with a Thud.

Brrrr-

The phone finally falls over and into Y/n's conveniently open hands. Faceplanting on the floor first thing in the morning was definitely not the way to go.

"Ugh- fuunk mhe." Y/n muttered into the ground before lifting her head to see the screen of her phone, her eyes squinting at the bright light.

| Hero in Training is calling..... |

She click the green button and brought the phone to her ear. "Izuku , it's 3 in the fucking morning. What the hell man."

"Ah! Sorry L/n-chan! Did I wake you?"

"No no no- I've been up for hours really-" Her voice was a bit horse. She tried to fix it but she ended up yawning, her eyes closing, trying to invite her back to sleep.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to jog this morning. The sport's festival is soon and I want to get as much training as I can." On the other side Midoryia was in his room, already dressed. It took him half an hour to work up the courage to call.

This is his first time calling a girl after all.

"We can me-meet up at the beach! You kn-know the one where we met? THE ONE WE TRAINED AT FIRST!" If he wasn't shaking before he sure was now. His hands gripes the phone tightly, his eyes shut as he internally curses himself for his outburst.

"Izuku, honey, Screaming is a no no at 3am. Please wait till at least morning rush hour like everyone else." Y/n said quietly in her mom voice. A voice she's had to use on Steven and occasionally Marie on several occasions, like when they're upset or when Y/n wants to tell them what idiots they are in a nice way.

"HONEY?!" Midoriya's phone fumbled out of his hands for a few seconds before he regained his posture. His hand griped at his shirt around where he assumed his heart was.

BA-BUMP! BA-BUMP! BA-BUMP!

'She said it so sweetly too.'

"Izuku? Are you still there? I'm on my way."

"Oh! Yeah I'm still here."

Y/n took the phone away from her ear to look at the screen noticing the call was still there. She brought back to her ear. "I'm going to hang up now."

"Yeah- yeah I-uh- I'll see you there-"

Click!

~*~