Stiles and Jackson

Stiles and Scoot watched as Lydia stormed down the hallway, Allison trailing behind. Scott leaned back as if he expected Lydia to smack him. It's Lydia, anything was possible for her.

"Who the hell told him to come back?" Lydia barked.

Stiles and Scott shared a confused glance. "Who?"

"Jackson!" Allison said from beside her.

"Wait, he's coming back?" Stiles questioned. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure! He texted Issac and he showed me!" Lydia pushed Stiles. "Who told him to come back? I don't want him back!"

"Well you're obviously not gonna get him back because he's gay now," Scott stated. "And the only reason you don't want him back is because he broke up with you. Simple as that. Grow up."

"Scott, don't let him come here. I swear I'll kill him." Lydia mumbled.

They all waited for Stiles to poke in and make a sarcastic remark about how banshees don't stand a chance against werewolves, but he didn't. He just stood there, his face expressionless, his eyes never leaving his hand. Scott nudged him, but got no response. Finally Lydja reached out to grab him, but just before she could touch him he darted into the bathroom.

Scott to a step to follow in his direction, but Allison grabbed his arm. "Stop. Let him go. Whatever it is, he doesn't wanna talk about it. When he's ready he'll come to you."

"Has he been like this all day?" Lydia asked.

"Stiles? No, he didn't act that way until you mentioned Jackson."

Allison raised an eyebrow. "Stiles is bisexual right?"

Scott was taken aback. "Not openly! How do you know?!" Scott whisper shouted.

"Eh, I have my sources. So maybe that's it. Jackson is the problem." Allison stated.

"Jackson's the problem to what?"

Maybe it was angles singing, maybe it was Lydia screaming. Either way, when Jackson Whittemore's voice was heard it caused a riot of emotions.  Lydia was pissed, Scott was confused, and Allison was full of curiosity.

After their silence Jackson looked at them questionably then looked around. "So where's Stiles anyway? He's usually with you, Scott."

"Why do you wanna know?" Allison asked.

Jackson looked offended. "Stiles didn't tell you?"

"Didn't tell us what?" Lydia asked.

He snorted. "Well damn my boyfriend is such an ass. He could've at least told Scott. But anyway, please inform me of where my boyfriend is so I can yell at him then smother him with kisses."

Lydia stormed off, Allison trailing behind her. Scott was left to sit there with his jaw dropped to point behind him to the bathroom. Jackson knew what he was pointing to, he was actually amused that Scott was literally standing there with his mouth open. It was funny.

"Stiles?" Jackson called as he entered the bathroom. "I know you're in here."

Stiles was leaned over the sink looking back at Jackson in the mirror. "You told them, didn't you?"

Jackson rolled his eyes. "Of course I did. If you really expect me to keep my hands off of you after not seeing you for over a year, then you're wrong."

Jackson walked forward and turned Stiles into his arms, resting one hand on the other boys hip and one on his cheek. "I'm going to walk you to classes and kiss you in the hallway and sit by you at lunch. I'm going to love you like I've wanted to for the last year. Okay, Stiles?"

"Okay."

Their kiss was gentle, soft as if they were afraid they'd hurt each other. To be honest the thought had crosses Jackson's mind over and over again. Afraid he werewolf out on Stiles

But here, in this moment, Jackson knew he could never hurt him. Even though he was an asshole sometimes.

Stiles bit Jackson's lip playfully and pulled back quickly to wrap his arms around Jackson's neck and say "I love you."

Things generally heated up for the next 20 minutes until Danny walked in and saw them. "Jackson careful, he's gonna need that face for later."

Jackson didn't even stop kissing Stiles. Just simply took on hand off of him to flip Danny off. Danny got the memo and left the bathroom, locking the door on his way out.

A/N:

So its longer than expected...sorry. Anyway....who should I do next?

ThatOneBoyNicholas