Stiles and Boyd

Vernon Boyd was the socially awkward new kid at Beacon Hills. Probably didn't help that his father just married Melissa, Scott's mother.

"So why didn't he come sooner in the school year?" Jackson asked.

"Well his dad said he didn't have to until after the wedding. Basically just to allow him to finish after the semester." Scott answered, his mouth full of food.

"Well he's cute. Dibs." Erica chuckled.

"Oh hell no. You got the last new student. This one is mine." Stiles shot back.

Erica thought about it for a moment. "Shut you're right. If he's straight he's mine."

Scott looked at them wide eyed. "Guys he's not a sandwich."

"No. Sandwiches aren't that cute." Stiles replied.

"Stiles, he's probably straight. Gays aren't as common as you'd like." Jackson said rolling his eyes.

"Shhhhh. Shut up. Don't ruin my dream. He's so cute. I mean those dark eyes are like drawing me in. I just wanna touch his face. With my face." Stiles waved his hand at Jackson to continue looking at Vernon.

"Actually I think he's bisexual. Mom had a big conversation with me that I shouldn't treat him different and whatnot. So maybe you have a chance Stiles....wait Stiles?" Scott rambled on to himself because Stiles was already sitting with his new step brother.

Stiles extended his hand to Vernon. "Stiles. Stilinski. Best friend of Scott McCall."

Vernon shook it questionably. "Vernon. But I'd just rather be called Boyd...if you don't mind."

"Sure thing. I don't mind a bit....So how's school for you?"

Boyd shrugged. "Fine..."

Stiles frowned. "Would you like me to go?"

Boyd shook his head. "No...I don't wanna day alone. I feel like they're all staring at me."

Stiles chuckled nervously.  "Yeah, sorry about staring earlier...you're just cute and I couldn't help it."

"Really?" Boyd brightened up.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah...."

"I think the same about you. I saw a picture of you in Scott's room...." Boyd said sheepishly.

Stiles eyed widened with excitement. "Really?! So would you wanna go to the movies tonight maybe?"

Boyd smiled and nodded, unknowing that this date would be the first of many.

Sorry it's so short. Boyd is just hard for me. I haven't watched the old seasons in a while...