Derek and Scott

Smut. I promised smut. I actually like this. Like I'm proud of it.

Scott had a hardcore crush on Derek, that much was obvious. He'd even admitted it a handful of times. For a while Derek just ignored him. Since the incident with Paige he didn't even attempt to get close with anyone. He had friends and friends only.

It was for their own protection, unfortunately from his own kind. Derek couldn't guarantee their safety. He was always atghe center of someone's attack, and having a boyfriend or girlfriend would make an easy target to get to him. He just couldn't risk. Regardless of how big Scott's crush was he refused to put him in the eye of danger. And that's exactly what Derek told him.

"I'm a werewolf too! I can keep myself safe even if something does happen, which is highly unlikely!" Scott argued.

"No," Derek said firmly, "I won't change my mind on this. I've gotten people killed Scott. I'm not a good person."

"Then keep me safe and prove you are. No one think lowly of you for what happened to Paige. Actually, if anything they think highly of you. You did a brave thing Derek. Don't let one moment leave you lonely for the rest of my life."

"It won't be the rest of my life," Derek spat. "They'll eventually stop hunting me and then I'll be happy."

Scott sighed. "Find someone to keep with you until then. Someone like-"

"You?" Derek questioned. "What that what you were gonna say?"

"Yeah. Someone like you. Find a werewolf that will love you and protect you. There's no shame in needing back up."

"I have my pack, they help me."

"Because they don't have any other choice!" Scott fired back. "Find someone who isn't in your pack who wants to help you! Someone like-"

"Like who Scott? Who's going to willingly risk their life for some alpha with family problems!" Derek yelled.

"Me. I will. You know I will. I've done it before. Give me a chance Derek. Happiness and safety don't have to be two different things."

Derek sighed. He knew that he should give the boy a chance, Scott deserved that. He'd been there every time Derek needed help and he'd never asked for any in return. "You really don't want this."

"I do. You know I want this." Scott said softly.

Derek looked over to Scott. He was leaning on his hands looking at the table. Derek was trying to find reasons to not give Scott a chance. He had nice features. His eyes were handsome, his face was attractive, and even his hair was drawing. Not to mention he had a nice build. Derek audibly sighed, knowing he'd already made up his mind.

"Okay. But I don't wanna rush things."

Scott frowned. "Oh..."

"What? You want to rush things?" Derek questioned.

"Kinda. I mean there was something I wanted to try." Scott answered shamefully. "But I can wait."

"What did you want to try?"

"You."

"Me?"

"You." Scott's cheeks grew a shade of crimson as he whispered.

Derk scratched the back of his head. "It's a little early."

"If you consider how long I've wanted you, not really."

"I can't guarantee that I'll stay with you though...I can't promise that." Derek said.

"Exactly. So just love me now that way I won't risk never having it."

Scott pulled Derek to him, giving him no option but to kiss him. Derek knew he was going to regret this, but obliged willingly. He kissed Scott roughly, pulling softly at his hair. Scott bit down on Derek's lip from the sensation, earning a growl from Derek. Derek picked Scott up and Scott wrapped his legs around him. Derek's squeezed Scott's ass, earning a whimper from him.

He finally found his bed, a little challenging to do considering Scott refused to stop kissing him, and dropped Scott gently on the bed. He smirked when Scott looked up at him, with that innocent and lost expression. He slowly pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

Scott fumbled to pull off his own shirt and unbutton his pants. Derek mentally took a moment to cuss himself out before pulling off his own. Scott took a breath in when he saw that Derek was already hard. He wants this, Scott thought, he wants me.

Derek lowered himself on the bed and rubbed his groin against Scott's. Scott arched his back and groaned. Derek pulled down his boxers, exposing a very hard member. I wasn't as lengthy as some guy, but it had an excellent shape to it. Derek kicked his lips just looking at it. But that wasn't what Scott wanted.

He pulled off his own underwear and chuckled a little when he saw Scott's eyes grow big. He reached in his dresser drawer for the condoms and lube, Scott was lucky that Derek hadn't gotten lucky for quite a while. He watched at Scott touched himself, probably enjoying the view, Derek thought to himself.

He waited for Scott to close his eyes before rubbing a lubed up finger against his hole. He wasn't nearly as tight ad Derek expected, probably prepped so it wouldn't hurt. Derek would have to remember to ask later. Derek leaned close enough to rub his erection against Scott's butt. Scott was already moaning, a sign that he was clearly just horny.

"Now Derek please." Scott begged.

Derek pushed himself into Scott with a loud grunt. Once he was balls deep he gripped Scott's hips and arched his own back. His eyes rolled to the back if his head and his mouth fell open. It had been quite a while since he'd done this with anyone, quite a while.

He pulled himself out to the very edge and thrust in again, this time earning a moan from Scott. He repeated this process, in and out, in and out, until Scott was screaming his name and gripping the bed sheets. Derek took one hand off Scott's hips and grabbed the younger boys erection. He jerked slowly at first, but sped up when Scott's whimpers became sad to hear.

Scott released in a spray of fireworks groaning and moaning as loud as he could. Derek grabbed his hip and and sped up his thrusts, he kept thrusting harder and harder coming closer and closer to climax. Finally Scott ran his fingers through Derek's hair and whispered his name.

Derek released with a loud grunt and quiet panting. He leaned against Scott, pulling out in the process. Scott panted with him, still out if breathe from his own climax.

"Thank you." Scott whispered.

Derek didn't say anything, just pulled up the think blanket and fell asleep on Scott's chest.

Finally finished it. Whoop whoop \(•.•)/

I have poison ivy so bad my arm is swollen. I hate my life right now