Scott and Jackson

Its probably gonna be short. Because I'm lazy. And have no motivation for life. Anyway. Life.
GUYS IT SUCKS BALLS IM SORRY

Scott and Jackson had been together for almost 8 months, and to be honest, Jackson was getting bored. Scott didn't act like a typical boyfriend should. No holding hands in public, no touching in school. They didn't partner up in classes or even speak much really.

One day at lunch Jackson tried to rest his hand on Scott's thigh, and Scott literally clawed him. Jackson was kinda offended. Was he ashamed of being how he is? Or was he ashamed of who he's with? Jackson knew what had to be done, for his own happiness. He'd have to give Scott a choice.

"You do realize tomorrow is our 8 months anniversary right? 8 months."

"I know. You wanna go to the movies?" Scott offered.

"No. I wanna be treated like a boyfriend."

Since they were in Scott's house, Scott just walked out to the kitchen. "You want anything to drink?"

Jackson followed. "I want you to want me."

"Can we not talk about us for just a second?"

Jackson scoffed. "Scott! Either it's us or it's not. You tell me which it is."

Scott leaned against the counter and faced it. "Seriously? This is how you wanna do it."

He nodded, like a complete and total smartass. "Yes. I've spent 8 months with someone who doesn't act like he wants to be with me. I'm not doing another 8."

"Of course I like you! I mean I've kissed you haven't I? I've spent time with you! I've hugged you!"

Jackson glared at him. "You've kissed me 27 times, I literally count because it still gives me butterflies. 27 times in 8 months! That's not even an entire month of kissing. You know what, I'm done with this. With you."

"Wait! Jackson don't go." Scott pleaded as he grabbed . "I'll be lost without you. I'll go crazy."

Jackson kept silent, so Scott continued. "What is it you want, I'll give you whatever. I swear."

Jackson leaned back, appealed by Scotts words. "I want you! Jesus Christ, Scott that's all I've ever wanted!"

"Jackson please stay! Please if you love me just fucking stay." Scott begged.

"Love? Really, that's what you're gonna do here? Manipulate me to stay?" Jackson scoffed. "No screw you."

"Is that what you want?" Scott asked quietly.

Jackson ripped his arm away, appalled by the way Scott was acting. "What the hell do you take me for? Some pig? When I said I wanted you I didn't mean I wanted you naked."

Scott completrly ignored everything Jackson just said and kissed him. "If that still gives you butterflies then please give me one more chance. Please."

Jackson looked into his eyes and rests his forehead against his boyfriends. "I hate you. I really fucking hate you."

Scott smiled, before kissing him again.

EW IDK WTF THIS IS BUT I'M LACKING CAFFEINE AND I ONLY HAVE 25 DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT. PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH.

Just kidding. I don't believe in God. Whoops. You don't care. I have no friends.

Bye.