Derek, Theo, Jackson

YOU LITERALLY JUST PICKED THE HOTTEST MEN ON TEEN WOLF AND SHIPPED THEM DIDN'T YOU?

Because I'm okay with it.

Anyway, find me on insta @sextingsterek

"Theo, wake up. You're going to be late for school."

Theo just rubbed his face against his boyfriend's bare chest. "Nah, I think I'll stay here. It's cold outside and you're really warm."

Derek sighed and rolled his boyfriend off the bed. "So dress in layers."

Theo stood up and stretched, groaning annoyingly loud. "Fiiinnneee."

Derek just chuckled as he watched Theo dig through the drawers for clothes. Theo only had two drawers at his place, so his options on clothes were limited.

"This is why you should let me move in. I practically live here with a limited amount of clothes." Theo asked as he slipped on his jeans.

"I don't understand why you dress so nicely. You don't have any reason to impress them."

Theo rolled his eyes. He knew Derek was avoiding the question. Changing the subject was one of his unsubtle tactics.

"Scott McCall. That ass is fine as hell."

Derek snorted. "That ass is straight as hell."

"Hardly. You haven't seen him and Lahey then, have you?"

"Speaking of asses. Get yours to school."

Derek kissed Theo's cheek before slipping past him and into the bathroom. Theo merely whined and imagined all sorts of dirty things as he drove himself to school.

He was sitting in English when Jackson walked in late and sat beside him. "Sorry, there isn't any other open seats."

"It's all good. I don't bite," Theo replied. "Not too hard anyway."

Jackson merely raised and eyebrow and smirked. "What a shame, biting has always been a kink for me."

Theo was grateful that the lights were off, otherwise his reddened cheeks would've been blatantly obvious.

He did this with Jackson a lot. The little hints of flirting. He didn't take it seriously though, Jackson flirted with everyone.

He video the teacher was playing was some basic introduction to dystopian societies. Theo had already read any book categorized under that description, so this video was a complete drag.

Although Jackson dragging his hand up Theo's thigh was definitely something else. Theo knew he should've told him to stop, but Derek never touched him like this. So soothing. So relaxing.

Jackson didn't even have to explore anywhere inappropriate before Theo became aroused.

Which, due to werewolf senses, most of this classroom could smell.

Jackson could sense it too, hell that's probably why he was doing it, but honestly Theo didn't care who knew or what Jackson's intentions were as long as he kept doing this.