"Tommy will make sure the wedding is perfect, don't you worry," she smiles, taking the cup and carefully reading the leaves.

"Your two weeks along," she smiles.

"So I am pregnant?"

"You are, congratulations!"

"I need to tell Jane!" I squeal.

"What about Tommy?" She laughs, getting up and hugging me.

"I'll tell him tonight on New Year's Day!" I excitedly say.

"I'll walk you to Jane's," she laughs, taking my arm.

***

"I'm pregnant," I tell Jane.

"I knew it! Congratulations! Our babies can be best friends!" She gushes, hugging me.

"How do I tell Tommy?" I ask.

"Do it after your New Year's kiss, that will give him the shock of his life!" She laughs.

"Should I?" I giggle.

"Yes! But I want to be there!"

"You're celebrating the end of this year with us! As well as Harry, just be at the Garrison."

"I'm so excited! We need to dress up extra nice!" Jane says, pulling me up and taking me upstairs.

"You can wear this dress," she says, giving me a Ruby red dress with breezy sleeves. "Now what should I wear?" She asks.

"That pink dress you adore!" I say, picking it out of her side of the wardrobe.

***

"Am I forgiven yet?" Finn asks. "Yep, but there is a reason I've gained weight and you will all find out in an hours time," I smile, seeing Tommy walk in.

"Hello love," I say as he comes over and pecks me on the cheek. "Hello sweetheart," he replies, sitting next to me.

"Lemonade?" He asks, noticing my drink. "I'm sick remember?" I snicker.

"I'm forgiven," Finn tells him. "You do anything like that to her again and I'll cut you," Tommy calmly says.

"Tommy!" I scold, laughing.

"Evie! Come dance with me!" Arthur cheerily says, taking my hands. "Not too much spinning, she'll be sick," Tommy says, sipping a whiskey.

I laugh as he waltz me around the room, neither of us stepping on each other's feet. "You look nice, new dress?" He asks. "It's Jane's I had to tell her something then we got ready together," I smile.

"I've a secret to tell you," he whispers into my ear. "I've met a woman."

"So have I Arthur, I see them everyday," I giggle.

"No, like I like her and I'm pretty sure she likes me," he smugly says. "Ask her out, what could go wrong?" I chirp. "She is heavily religious and well... y'know I'm not."

"If she's the right woman for you she'll put your differences aside," I smile.

"A couple minutes till New Years, go to Tom," he says, going behind the bar.

"You seem very happy," Tommy says, pulling me towards him so I'm stood between his legs. "That's cause I have good news to tell you in a while," I giggle.

"Why can't I know now?" He asks, a smile showing in his eyes. "Cause I said so, but you'll like it. At least I hope you will. I'll be really upset if you don't."

"Twenty seconds till New Year!" Arthur yells over everybody and I watch as people make their way over to certain people or grab ahold of their hyper children.

"It better be a good year, this one was very stressful," I sigh. "It was good for business though, plus we got engaged," Tommy replies. "Plus? That should've been the first thing," I giggle.

"Arthur's pocket watch is wrong! And there's... fuck we missed it! Happy New Years!" John yells, making me laugh.

"Happy New Years," Tommy mumbles, kissing me. I happily kiss him back, holding one of his hands as the other caresses his cheek.

Once we pull apart I make eye contact with Jane as nerves bubble up, wanting a bit of reassurance. I sigh when I get a nod and a smile, turning my attention back to him.

"I'm pregnant," I whisper, the room not too loud.

"What?"

"I'm fucking pregnant Tommy," I giggle.

He smiles, wrapping his arms around me and standing up, spinning us around. "She's fucking pregnant!" Tommy yells, gaining cheers.

"I'm gonna be an uncle!" Finn yells, making me laugh.

"I knew before you," Jane smugly tells Tommy. "She knew before me?" He snickers, holding me close. "I didn't know how to tell you," I giggle, kissing his cheek.

"I was the first to know," Polly chimes. "Polly was the one to tell me I was pregnant!" I tell Jane who looks appalled.

"Will I be an Uncle?" Curly asks, smiling. "Of course! You can teach the baby how to ride a horse with Tom!" I happily say.

"I hope it's a boy," Tommy says. "I think it will be a girl," I smile. "Want to bet?" He smugly says.

"I am not betting on the gender of our baby Thomas!"

"Our baby," he smiles, pecking my lips.

"Our babies will be best friends!" Jane squeals. "We can go shopping for them together!" I chirp.

"Congratulations!" Ada says, rushing over with Karl in her arms.

"Thank you!" I smile, giving her a side hug as Tommy isn't letting go of me. "Hello Karl," I laugh as he stares at me with his head rested on his mother's shoulder - half asleep.

"Esme when are you due? All our kids can be best friends cause their similar ages," Jane says, excited. "A month and a little bit," she smiles.