I click my tongue as I begin walking to the stables, urging her to follow me. I grab her tack, apart from her old reigns, and get Finn to help so he's not just stood there.

"You wanna come up?" I ask, now on top of Star. He nods and gets up, sitting behind me. "You have to wrap your arms around me otherwise you'll fall off," I say, nudging Star into a walk to the gate where Charlie hold it open.

"Thank you, we won't be long," I say, smiling.

"Where are we going?" Finn asks, holding on. "Wherever she wants, so most likely to the apple tree up there," I say, pointing to it.

"You been eating much?" Finn asks. "Are you calling me fat?" I scoff. "No! Your belly has just got a tiny bit bigger," he tries to get out of it.

"You're calling me fat, off my horse! I'm walking myself home!" I say, halting Star. "What? I didn't mean to! You're not fat!" He doesn't move.

"Off Star now, go tell Tommy what you've done!" I say, annoyed. "I'm sorry," he sighs, getting off Star.

"Don't comment on m weight again, I think Polly will be angry at you now," I smile, nudging Star into a trot.

***

"What's wrong?" Polly asks as I walk into my kitchen. "I threw up this morning then Finn called me fat, I'm having a bad day," I sigh, sitting down.

She stares at me for a solid minute. "Up," she says, getting me to stand in front of her. "Polly!" I shriek when she grabs my breasts.

"When was the last time you and Tommy slept together?" She asks.

"When he proposed, Christmas Eve," I say, confused.

"Show me your stomach," she says.

"Why?"

"Just do it," she says.

I sigh let her see my stomach.

"Well your glowing just like myself, Ada and Esme did when we were expecting," she smiles.

"What?" I ask, pulling my skirt up over my stomach.

"Your pregnant," she smugly says, hugging me.

"I'm pregnant?"

"Morning sickness, your skins glowing, Finn said you gained weight but it's your baby bump," she says.

"It wouldn't show this early though!"

"Let me read your leaves, then I'll find out how far along you are," she says, making me a cup of tea as I sit back down.

"We've only slept together twice though, why is it showing this early? Are you sure I'm not gaining weight? I mean I have been eating a lot."

"Cravings," she chimes, placing a cup of tea in front of me.

I sigh and sip the tea, nervous. "I think I've just gotten a bit fat, even if there is a baby growing."

"There's nothing wrong with a bit of fat either way," she says, sitting down in front of me.

"If I am pregnant I want to get married before the baby comes," I sigh, finishing my tea.