There was a certain hesitancy as if he was battling with his thoughts before answering you. "No." He replies. "I'm very unfamiliar with this. And not comfortable. I feel like I do not know what I'm drawing. It's a body, sure. But, it seems like those expressions I always struggled with; unknown and unfamiliar."

"Come here."

"Why?"

"Come and sit next to me." You dared, he nevertheless agrees before stepping towards you. You pull him to take a seat on the couch. Without leaving a breath, you bravely hover on top of him and sit on his lap. He struggled to not look down to your naked figure, exposed all for his eyes to feed on.

You were so close to him, and now that your skin was fully touching him, you would be lying if you said you weren't turned on. Oh, that would be the understatement of the year. Your control and desire were so dangerously close to cross the line to rip his clothes off so you could satisfy your needs and want.

On the other hand, Taehyung felt the same. If not, worse. The hardness below your ass was very much evident. His muscle clenched before aching to grab your body and satisfy his undying curiosity.

"Touch me."

"W-what?" For once, Taehyung speech wasn't coherent enough or audible as it seemed to be stuck on his throat due to your enticing beauty.

"g-get familiar with my body... I don't know." You really thought your voice would come out as more demanding and stern. However, when you heard yourself, you were sure a kitten purring would sound more dominating than you.

You wanted to help Taehyung, but who's gonna help you? You being horny wouldn't solve this, Y/n. You scold yourself, unaware of the fact that Taehyung's body wanted to mimic your thoughts, with much more intensity. 

It's too much, he felt almost high. Did you just invite him to touch you? Was he meant to thank the heaven or praise the hell?

"Tae..." You whine, forgetting all about the initial agenda. "Please touch me. Don't keep me waiting. I-I... It's embarrassing enough that I'm fully naked where you are fully dressed."

Something clicked within Taehyung. "That's an issue? Fair, I will take off my clothes too." He says. Not removing you from his lap, he begins to unbutton himself.

If your mind was rationally working, you would've stopped him but right now, even the angel was agreeing with what malicious and sinful things the devil is whispering to you.

Your boyfriend unbuckled his belt but left the trouser on because removing his pants meant he would have to separate himself from you, and he didn't like that.

He still feared to touch you as if you are a delicate ice doll. "What happened now?"

"I have never touched-"

"I know! Neither I have." You impatiently say.

"You haven't touched yourself?" He asks, surprised.

"No! I meant-" You were sure your body felt like a radiator itself. He did not just indirectly make a dirty comment. "Well, anyways... You said you need help. So I'm helping you? Get a closer look and start drawing for fucks sake!" Your irritation was growing out of sexual frustration.

"Your breasts are beautiful. This is my third time seeing it." He recalled all the previous times.

"Perv." You mutter, blushing.