15|Iris

Iris

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Unedited: expect mistakes because I typed this while I was half asleep.

Taking right from the lecture room, you manage to meet the elevator. As soon as the elevator is reached, you view Jimin and V waving at your direction. "Hello boys," You lazily speak.

"Hello~" You see an immediate smirk on V's face. Jimin rolls his eyes before ignoring his friend and smiling at you.

"Shut up." You end his attempt before he even started. "Listen up, baby-"

"I ain't a baby. And definitely not yours."

Jimin snorts at that before receiving a glare from V. "We can change that."

"We can't." You grumpily respond.

"Why are you in a crappy mood today?" He questions. You just frown, not trying to answer his question. However, Jimin then comes and places his arm around your shoulder gently. "What happened, sweet? Who do I kill?" He sweetly asks.

Your exhausted face breaks into a smile. V makes a face of confusion at the discriminatory behaviour from you. "Hey that's biased." He states. "Why do you hate me so much? But like Jimin more even though you only met him a few times."

You look towards him before sticking a tongue out. V's frowned face breaks into an abrupt chuckle. "Ugh, why are you like this?" He tries to hide his blush, not ready to accept the fact that his heart fluttered at your playfulness.

The elevator opens again, when you see two girls walking in; Sooah and Jiah. You simply pass them a smile. You haven't seen the face of Sooah or Minjae since the day of the bowling day, so you greet her nicely and ask her the usual 'how's life?'

"Anyways, I have a deadline of my project." You lazily stack up. "Hence I'm not in the mood right now to think about anything else." You mentally sob.

Sooah curves her lips upwards, "Good luck,"

"Thanks." You smile.

"Oh, how are you V!" She smiles extra bright. "And Jimin! You're back."

"Sooah, you literally saw me in the lecture today." Jimin states, by the look of it, he seemed like he wasn't having it.

Jimin had always been suspicious of Sooah. Although the girl was their friend due to Minjae being her boyfriend. Since Minjae is a good friend of V and Jimin, it made easier for them to befriend his girlfriend. Minjae was more like an unproblematic boy who was too simple. sweet and somewhat shy. Hence Jimin never understood why he was dating a girl like Sooah, who was so different from him.

"V, hows your wound holding up?"

"Erm, it's alrig-" V stops mid way. Getting an idea, he snaps his neck towards you with a smirk. "Actually, it hurts. Since my pretend nurse took care of me so much, how about she mends my wound too~" V brings his face closer to you with a fake pout. You instinctively began to move away and he took that a chance to move more closer to your face.

With a laugh, Jimin brings his palm on V's face before pushing it away from your hot face. "Stop bothering her, ass." Jimin ends.

Jiah and Sooah giggled at your reaction. You compose yourself after you clapback sassily, "I swear to God, I will rub salt instead of medicine on it if you don't shut the fuck up."

The elevator filled up with encouraging laughters, "If that makes you touch my skin, then I wouldn't even mind holding in a bit of salt." He winks smoothly.