12|V

V

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You grumpily pass the male a bowl of red and green grapes. V smugly takes the bowl with a cheesy grin, that indicates he's having the time of his life making you work.

"Hey!" He calls out as you were about to turn. "I don't like green grapes."

"Then don't eat it?"

"Remove the green ones!" He exclaims. "I don't like them."

"Just leave them there, gosh! And eat the red ones, it's not that hard!" You whine, growing frustrated at his never-ending demands.

"No, I don't want them near my sight." He states, bringing his smug look again. You roll your eyes before restraining your will to strangle the man. You were about to give in when Jimin enters the room again.

"Jeez, V. Leave her alone." Jimin shakes his head before coming to you and offer a coffee cup to you. You awkwardly smile when he does the same but with a genuine smile. "You see, you don't give in to his antics like all the other girls, suddenly you became my favourite." He smirks.

You playfully roll your eyes, you don't know Jimin well so you are not comfortable with him just yet. "Sure, you were about to end my existence like an hour ago!"

"Apologies for that!"

"Excuse me, I'm also here." You hear a deep voice ruining your tiny moments with the handsome male next to you. Coming to think that, both boys in the room were oozing with visuals. Even though, you would never admit V's good looks due to his cockiness.

"So, Jimin! Tell me about your interesting day," You turn to Jimin deliberately, ignoring V.

Jimin chuckles as V whines a little harder at the lack of attention. "My day just went fine, I came back from my home town, that's why you haven't seen me around V much. But we pretty much hang out all the time." Jimin states.

You nod up and down. "So you're like best friends forever?"

"Uh, no." Both Jimin and V visibly cringe at your wordings. "He's my bro. We don't have best friends." Jimin proudly claims. You almost yawned. Boys and their phobia of tingling masculinity...

"Whatever, so you bros can have a sleepover and I'm going to the dorm to sleep." You yawned this time. As you were on your to exit the place, even though your body was tired enough to even move. V's hand was quick enough to grab your wrist.

''Don't go, it's erm quite late at night. How about you stay?'' You notice a little worry on the line of his forehead. But you knew better than to be fooled by him.

"So you can continue treating me like  your personal slave?!"

"Huh? Erm no. Jimin will leave so I don't wanna be alone." He states.

"I am leaving?" Jimin asks, being bewildered by himself. You narrow your eyes to V when he keeps his eyes on Jimin.

"Yep! Jimin is leaving and and it's going to happen now!" He grits his teeth. "Bye!" He almost yelps.

Jimin stands there with his eyes and mouth dropped in disappointment. He didn't expect to be kicked out by V.

Jimin remembers V very well from the first semester of the university. V became campus favourite very soon despite being only a freshman. Jimin had issues with V, since he clearly thought of him as a cocky bastard with a dual personality that only is nice infront of others and a dick to his own brother behind everyone's back. Jimin being the equally popular guy with playboy persona, automatically thought of him as rivals. But soon, when they were forced to share a room, the duo kicked off harder than ever.