13|Missing hour

Missing hour

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Unedited

"Careful!" You remind V, whose weight is being supported around your body. It was meant to be you, giving him support but instead, his entire body was wrapped around you. "You are so heavy!" You moan as you struggle to walk with his weight.

"You're just small." He snaps at you.

"Shut up!" You scold and he giggles in response. Last night you spent your entire night talking to V about most random things ever. You would even admit you starting to open up to him slowly. He isn't even as bad as you originally had thought but that doesn't mean that you're choosing favourites between the twins.

You were helping him to sit on the car seat. It was the day of his discharge and you couldn't be more glad that you were finally leaving the depressing hole of the hospital.

You take a seat next to him and ask the driver to start. You immediately felt V's gaze on you. He was contemplating telling you something. Biting his lips in worry, he finally let the words out, "Erm, thanks for staying with me..." he barely mumbled out the words.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

Clicking his tongue, "Nothing!" Sulking, he looks to the other way. You smirk on your own. You clearly heard what he said and even is aware of how much he feels guilty for making you stay with him.

When the car stops in front of the dorm, you already find Jimin standing there. With a big smile, he opens the door for you. "Hello, sweetheart!" He smirks. You return his playful gesture with a smile.

Jimin was wearing a tee, that allowed a full view of the tattoos around his arm and muscular muscles. At night, he looked good, but damn so did he under the beautiful light of the sun. This man is blessed with looks. V coughs for you to snap back. And his friend, you conclude your thoughts.

Jimin laughs. "Allow her to get lost in my eyes."

Oh My Hod, Can both V and Jimin pipe down with their flirtiness?

"Someone help me. I'm the one who's injured!" V moans. You snap back to reality instantly and hold V. Jimin helps you as well with a genuine smile.

Holding against his wound, V winces as he gets up. His arms wrapped around your neck and the other one wrapped around Jimin. "Couldn't you be a little taller?" V moans again, finding it hard to be supported by both you and Jimin, who had differences in heights.

"Listen you ungrateful ass, be grateful that you're atleast getting a shoulder to lean on!" You don't wait to snap back.

Jimin giggles again, liking you even more. It was fresh seeing a girl not saying yes to everything V instructs.

"Baby, I'm very grateful," V smirks teasingly. "I can show you how thankful I'm in my be-"

"Shut the fuck up if you don't want to get kicked around the stabbing wound." You grit lowly.

As another pair of giggles erupted from both Jimin and V, your eyes move to the entrance where a figure comes down running. The body breathed heavily and did not pause before presenting himself in front of you.

Kim Taehyung.

Your mood instantly drops, you missed him so much. You didn't see him for the past two days and hate to admit how much you yearned to see his face. Surprising, since you literally had the same looking face with you for the past two days. But in your defence, V never compared the innocence Taehyung resided in his orbs.