Chapter 39

Louis stays at Harry's room a little longer but soon leaves to get ready for meeting Eleanor.

Harry would lie if he'd say he likes their meet but Louis really wants so and Harry will accept this for his boyfriend.

He gets on his couch to watch some tv. Harry just has to wait until the paparazzi will notice Lou and share it with the whole world.

Probably the fans will try to contact Harry or tweet something and as always, Harry will have to act like he doesn't see any of those.

He always has to act like he doesn't notices when someone talks about "Larry Stylinson", he has to act like he never sees the massive list of tweets about proofs that Harry and Louis are dating.

Simon said that if he is going to react to those tweets, it will make the whole situation even worse.
But actually he just doesn't want Harry to be striking.

About an half hour later, Harry's phone rings twice. When he looks up, he sees that there are two notifications on Twitter.

Harry opens Twitter to see a pic of Eleanor and Louis showing up. They both sit at a table, eating. Louis is laughing and Eleanor just sits there, looking at Louis and smirks.

The picture is posted by a fan account and the fan wrote "OMG!!! Did you see guys? El and Lou are dating!! Precious couple"

They really do look happy at the picture. Especially Louis. He doesn't laugh often when he's out with Harry or the lads.
But Eleanor made him laugh.

It's not the fact that Louis is laughing and looking so happy at this picture that makes Harry sad. It's the fact, that Louis could never be that free when he'd be with Harry.
With Eleanor he can laugh and do what he wants to. But not with Harry.

Harry starts rethinking and probably Simon was right. Louis is happier without Harry by his side.

He puts his phone away, the plan worked. Harry doesn't wanna see what the fans are going to comment below all those posts. They would be like "awww how cute" and that would make Harry even more sad.

When Harry's phone rings again two minutes later, he doesn't wanna look at the screen but when it rings a second time, he grabs the phone.

Two new messages at the boys and Simons group chat by Simon.

Meet me tomorrow morning at 9. Need to talk about the songs. Don't be late. Simon

Wow, how polite. Tomorrow is Saturday and even then Simon won't give them some rest.
For sure he isn't happy with the songs and wants to tell them to re-record a few songs. Same thing as always.

None of the boys answers Simon so Harry just puts his phone away again. The tv show is nearly over and Harry didn't recognise what happened at all.

He spent to much time thinking about Louis. It's just, Harry always thought that they will be together until the day they die.

He thought about the perfect, cozy house they would live in. They would have two dogs, one brown and one blond. They would have adopted a little girl and called her Darcy, that's the perfect name.

And one day, Harry would have made it official. He would have told the whole world, that Louis is his boy. And there would have been no way that someone destroyed their relationship.

But maybe, it already got destroyed. Maybe Louis will start getting into Eleanor and one day, Harry would have to accept it.

No one can control how to feel for someone and if Louis is going to love someone else, he should be happy with that person.

Even if Harry would know how to keep live going on without Louis by his side. But no matter how, it will have to keep on then.

Or maybe it won't. But up till then, Harry has to enjoy his time with Louis by his side until it's to late.